Nick Topel

Nick’s watching this thread and YOU!
Yep you're right. It's not a certain member on here who keeps blowing the whistle, but only Nick himself. When Nick wakes up in the morning the first thing on his mind is to monitor this thread.

As he goes to the bathroom to get ready for the day, he continuously refreshes the page to see if any new updates have been posted on him. He ignores any and all calls from his mother and sister to stay focused on this thread.

When Nick heads out for the day, or goes to the gym, he constantly monitors the thread. He doesn't care about the other threads and other websites that display his OF content, but only this thread and this thread alone.

Yep you're right. It's not a certain member on here who keeps blowing the whistle, but only Nick himself. When Nick wakes up in the morning the first thing on his mind is to monitor this thread.

As he goes to the bathroom to get ready for the day, he continuously refreshes the page to see if any new updates have been posted on him. He ignores any and all calls from his mother and sister to stay focused on this thread.

When Nick heads out for the day, or goes to the gym, he constantly monitors the thread. He doesn't care about the other threads and other websites that display his OF content, but only this thread and this thread alone.
Aren’t you the guy that lies about meeting Nick in LA?

What is this guy saying? I had to block him--he's obsessed w/Nick.
I have no idea where he's trying to go with his wacky comments. But long ago I posted on this thread how I met Nick several years ago and I see him at least once a year here in LA. I guess he wants me to prove it to him like we're five.

I have no idea where he's trying to go with his wacky comments. But long ago I posted on this thread how I met Nick several years ago and I see him at least once a year here in LA. I guess he wants me to prove it to him like we're five.
If you do happen to know Nick, can you tell him to shave that god-awful stubble/beard thing he has going on now?? It’s a real turn-off tbh

If you do happen to know Nick, can you tell him to shave that god-awful stubble/beard thing he has going on now?? It’s a real turn-off tbh

I think with pretty guys like Nick, they like going in the opposite direction. They don't like the styling we like.

tumblr_cb916b5c320c344a8053862cb5e67863_1ea6b120_1280.jpg