Nico felich (tiktocker)

Nico knows we want ass. He’s smart, he will keep showing it. I’d eat his poop hole out 24/7
Truth to be honest Niko is really REALLY smart and he clearly knows what he is doing very well. He listens to feedback and finds a way to deliver it WITHOUT showing that is his intention, you wanted bulge he started to change angles and upload some selfies, you wanted ass and he immediately started showing his "gym wear" super tight and not only that but also while doing it creating new sponsorship with brands that aligned with this process.

The only thing I'm yet to find out well is how much the gf is in in all of it but by the way it looks no doubt she also has that mindset (since she's the one who records his content) and has no problem setting Niko up for success to deliver content to his fans.

And STILL keeping the conservative facade since their family is who they are the execution is brilliant and i already loved him was back then before this new era of content but the fact that he listens to his audience and finds a way to deliver even without hurting his goals and ideals is well recognizable and will help him build a larger fan base quickly, even more than what he has done. He caters to a variety of audiences, he's genius.

Reactions: deleted24395621
After a few weeks of beef cuz my comment on paid advertisement was friendly asked to be taken down :emoji_rolling_eyes: whatever I'm over it since I finally got my request back up and running so it's all good now I'm glad my boy is posting again the real fire content fr :heart:

VID_398000208_130639_907.mp4