Nico greetham

I think we're past the "time to time" level, though. :D

He also didn't fine his orientation as "bisexual"; you accurately described it as "fluid", which is what he said.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
“Attracted to a boy I hooked up on screen and we’re dear friends too.” lol That’s to tally Michael from Love, Victor which he just tweeted a HBD wish to.
 
I know nobody will believe this, but it is what it is. I met this guy on a flight to LA from Fiji several years ago. He came to the Airbnb I was staying at in Weho and I gave him a blowjob. He was a little shy, nervous, really nice & polite. Only found out who he was a couple of years later

I think we'd all appreciate any details you could give.