Genetics, food and weight training.How is his ass this big??
Being south African.How is his ass this big??
Absolutely. They know what they’re doing.Let’s take a minute to appreciate some of his YouTube thumbnails. Lmao
View attachment 168420691
View attachment 168420681
View attachment 168420701
View attachment 168420711
He knows exactly what his brand is.
You would think his ass is unreal but it's definitely amazing. I love men with strong natural asses that sit.
I’m surprised there’s no nudes of that ass yet
ALL AFRICAN MEAN HAVE ROUND FAT ASSWow. I didn't know South Africa black men got fat asses
I love his entire physique.He has a nice chest I want to see more of that lol
He has a nice chest I want to see more of that lol
Maybe he is a drag queen.I always find it… interesting that he wears makeup. Lol
Are there examples?I always find it… interesting that he wears makeup. Lol
He’s a brand. Almost everyone we see in pics wears makeup.He has on makeup here, bby.
View attachment 176465691
Most appearances he does outside of fitness he wears makeup.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.