No sex

D

deleted848353

Your the lowest form of human qnd I hope if u chose the cheating route she catches u in the act and divorces u and takes everything you have when she does

Eta just looked at his post history and it seems he already cheated on her by shagging a stripper

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why two people who have shagged each other cannot simply talk to one another is beyond me.

If you simply can't bring yourself to talk to her then get professional help.

And if you can't even do that, then the best course of action is to separate. If you've already been stepping out on her then you'd be doing her a favor.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
No one is entitled to sex from anyone. If having sex is an absolute necessity for someone to have a good relationship then they should feel empowered to seek that, but not when other parties involved aren't consensual about it. Honesty works. Life is too short to spend it fucking people over because you're selfish and can't understand bodily autonomy.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
"until death do us part"... "as long as we both shall live"...

This dude? He's like "until you stop making my pee-pee cum".

That's one part of many that make me not care about getting married.

Promises matter to me and having a ceremony where all my loved ones come to celebrate my lifelong partnership with another human being means no matter what, we'll be there for each other. For better or for worse. In sickness and in health.

That shit matters to me. If it doesn't matter to you maybe you shouldn't have ever even considered marriage.

I'm not married to my man but I might as well be. And I damn sure won't leave him because I don't get 100% of what I need every second of the day. He doesn't get 100% of what he needs either as hard as I try to give it to him. He stays.

One more time, FUCK THIS QUESTION.

royal_madnessty

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife hasn’t had sex with me like more than six months? hiw much longer do I need to wait to cheat on her or break up with her. I an tired of no sex and just masterbating all the time.

Just say that you're looking for an excuse to cheat on her and be done with it. Hope she's better than you. Things like this often backfires.

Reactions: g0nz0

royal_madnessty

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your the lowest form of human qnd I hope if u chose the cheating route she catches u in the act and divorces u and takes everything you have when she does

Eta just looked at his post history and it seems he already cheated on her by shagging a stripper

I hope she's cheating on him and that's why they're not having sex, orrrr maybe she's just tired of having boring vanilla sex. I wouldn't drop my pants for that either. I'd rather clip my own toe nails. o_O