Noah Beck

AceFantastic

Mythical Member
Media
The guy in his Tiktoks, Curtis whoever, strikes me as the rich kid that uses his dads money to get friends
Yeah, that and he’s the gay bestie of all the hot girls these fboys wanna fuck, so he’s landed in that circle and now he’s the token gay friend of straight tiktok (I.e. a kid in a candy store).

Got something new for yall :) and the last photo got me feeling some type of way
That first pic got me some way hotter. I'll bet he's the type of guy that would only know u were hitting on him if u walked up and asked him "can I eat ur ass"? Then he might get it. But if you said something subtle like "mind if I stare at ur lower back for an hour" he'd ask why?

D

deleted2191631

giphy.gif

JacksonScotty

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know it’s wishful thinking to think he’s gay/bi... but, he’s savvy enough to wander over to gay tik tok once and a while and serve looks and put a little distance between the rest of his fboy housemates.
He seems to enjoy himself spending time with Larray too. He prolly is curious or bi.

Reactions: viisbby and 5312091

Anon72

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I hope whatever closeted rich gay dude that poses as an entrepreneur and hosts these guys leaks all the hidden cam recordings
You literally read my mind oml, I had a thought of someone pretending to be straight and whatnot to get into their group just to get enough dirt on them and expose them