Noah Beck

whoopsme

Legendary Member
Media
Are you joking? He’s been on the scene for like 6 years now.

Bryce has been around since 2012/2013, he was "famous" on instagram back when having 100k on there was hard to do and was a big deal. I think he was only like 13, thats why I always think he's already like pushing 30 because he's been around a minute. I never got the appeal for him. He even seems to have "outlasted" people like Cameron Dallas who also blew up around the same time.

Brooksm.92

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bryce has been around since 2012/2013, he was "famous" on instagram back when having 100k on there was hard to do and was a big deal. I think he was only like 13, thats why I always think he's already like pushing 30 because he's been around a minute. I never got the appeal for him. He even seems to have "outlasted" people like Cameron Dallas who also blew up around the same time.
yea but the good people back then seemed to have moved into other profitable areas of the business, whereas Bryce still trys to hang with the "kids"

Reactions: integritymatters

whoopsme

Legendary Member
Media
yea but the good people back then seemed to have moved into other profitable areas of the business, whereas Bryce still trys to hang with the "kids"

What profitable areas tho? Most of those vine stars fell off. People like Cameron Dallas became irrelevant. I dont like Bryce at all but he's smart to stick with tik tok stars because that's what's in at the moment.

Brooksm.92

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What profitable areas tho? Most of those vine stars fell off. People like Cameron Dallas became irrelevant. I dont like Bryce at all but he's smart to stick with tik tok stars because that's what's in at the moment.
they moved into more behind the scenes roles and stuff, and talent management.

Lil pip

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I have to ask.. How long do you guys think Noah & Dixie will last?
Ahah not very long, she seems to get annoyed at him often in Tik Toks and that “he’s cute but annoying” won’t last long imo. Dixie sort of seems mean too, I feel like Noah seems a bit more light hearted and playful

Brooksm.92

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ugh! Enough already! Really don't need anymore of the "is he or are they" BS !! You're established on the platform now. To continue with the innuendos and "play" has become unnecessary and infuriating!
it gets the "likes" the views and it keeps everyone talking about it... likes, views and clickbait gets the money rolling... but I understand and agree with you