Nolan Gerard Funk

He was in a 2012 movie called National Lampoon's Another Dirty Movie. He starred in it with Jonathan Silverman. It's available on UK iTunes. I have yet to see it as I live in the US and can't find a way to get it. I'm curious if he has nudity in it though? Anyone from UK have it?
 
You best believe I've studied these GIFS over and over. That is why I am hoping for some new content from him. Surely someone else will get Nolan in his underwear? Or even better naked.

Let me know if you find them. That boy can get funky with me and funk me up anytime he wants (puns intended). ;) He's one hot Canuck.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
He was in a 2012 movie called National Lampoon's Another Dirty Movie. He starred in it with Jonathan Silverman. It's available on UK iTunes. I have yet to see it as I live in the US and can't find a way to get it. I'm curious if he has nudity in it though? Anyone from UK have it?

yeah theres a link to it and a few other of his movies i uploaded here :

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TSwerve