rootbeer4377

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Experience 1 of 2: Pat

I began working at the CC as early as I could get a job, and continued working there through many of my college years. I mainly worked in the club’s dining room, which included a separate bar, upstairs formal/private dining, and men’s lounge. It was a great first job, which having had been around after a few years offered me the flexibility to go to school and what not. Pat was the general manager of the club for most of my time there. He oversaw the entire facility, which included a large catering/ballroom dept, golf course, tennis, and outdoor pool (for summer months).

Often times the club would host events for its members - outside of the normal dining room. There would be cocktail hours on the golf green, invitational parties in the banquet rooms, and even poolside evening events - like the one I’m speaking to here. I cannot recall this event’s specific purpose, whether it was a holiday or what not. This was the summer before my first year of college. I remember a rolling bar we setup on the patio near the kitchen doors. Tables around the L-shaped pool, replacing areas where typically sun loungers would be resting. Most of the tables were standing height, which meant the event likely was passing hors d oeuvres rather than a set course meal. Flickering votive candles and landscape lighting dimly lit the surroundings. It was myself, and 3 others that were left cleaning up after all of the kitchen crew had taken off for the evening. It was not uncommon on special event nights to be the last ones in the building, in having to tear down tables and such to get the - in this case pool area - back to its normal condition for the morning. Pat came out of the exterior kitchen door to our surprise around 10:30. Pat often mingled with the members at these events, but we were surprised he was still on the premises. Must have been doing work up in his office for the last hour or two.

Two of the gals who I were working with pleaded with Pat to leave, and come in early to the next day to finish up. Since Pat was the acting manager - as always he was accommodating. He told all of us we could do the same, but I offered to stay and finish up a bit more. As I rolled up my sleeves and unbuttoned my shirt half way, Pat thanked me and insisted on helping out some.

Pat had taken off his tie and button up shirt, now wearing a standard white v-neck and his dress slacks. I would guess he was in his late 40s, and well groomed. Dark blondish hair, perhaps of English or Irish descent. We began collapsing the round cocktail tables on opposite sides of the pool, stacking them near the kitchen door on the patio. When we got to the last two, next to each other on the shallow end, we both laughed as we saw a wine bottle sitting on the bottom. Next to it - the pool skimmer rod/net. Why do they not make those to float? I thought to myself. As we carried the last two tables over to the pile, Pat remarks, “There is no way we can leave glass on the pool deck, let alone in the pool. Are you up for a swim?” Off guard with the question, I chuckled and told him that was outside of my duties as a low level restaurant server. We pushed the rolling bar into the kitchen together, trying to keep all of its contents on board as we navigated it across the stone patio. The pool deck was near empty when Pat stretched his arms wide and smirks at me with a slight side eye, “so I guess the bottle is my duty then.”

“Are you really going in there?” I responded.

“Someone has to. Would you fetch a couple towels from the locker room for me?” Says Pat.

I jetted off into the dark building and navigated through to a stack of towels. Grabbing 3 or so, I headed back outside to find Pat wading belly button deep in the shallow end, with his arms above water level and a shrill look on his face. “It’s quite colder than I had thought!” He yells out. I was surprised at the definition of his pecs. You could tell from his well fitted suits that he kept his body in great form, but seeing it bare made me quiver a bit. He made his way over to the bottle and lifted it with his foot, bringing it over to me and setting it on the side. The pool light illuminated his muscles perfectly, with his arms and chest flexed in every motion. He slowly walked through the water back to get the pool stick, in the same fashion as the bottle. He lifted the pole high up over his head as he faced away from me, placing it on the other side. He stayed in the water for a bit, chatting with me about work odds and ends, and some college stuff I was working on. We laughed and joked about some coworkers, even his secretary who always seems to be in a terrible mood. Grinning and playful he took a big swing with his right arm and soaked me with a wave of water - it was much larger than I think he intended. “That’ll wake you up!” I screeched, leaning back on my hands as if it didn’t effect me at all. We were having a fun time together - not a place Pat and I had experienced together before.

I intentionally left the towels next to me on a lounge chair, not far from the stairs of the shallow end, but enough that I would get to see his soaked glistening body walk in front of me as after he exits to dry. “Whew!” He let out as he slowly emerged from the water. The air feels better than the water, I’ll tell you that much. He turned toward me, wearing just a pair of navy blue boxer briefs. Reaching the towels destination he dries off, his face and hair first, giving me full exposure to his full package - the cotton clinging to every aspect of his surprisingly large bulge of cold meat and potatoes. I could see in the flickering pool light, the curvature of his flaccid penis falling over the left side of his nut sack. Slightly jiggling as he pulled the towel back and forth across his back. Then down his chest, down skipping over his soaked underwear to his legs and 11+ shoe sized feet. Pat sidcafded the towel and grabbed a fresh one, wrapping it around his waist and sitting next to me on a lounger.

“Well that was refreshing.” He said, with his elbows on his knees, looking into the water. “I would have gone in if you hadn’t,” I admitted. Smiling he responded “it’s all good. It’s a perk to get to use member facilities some times.”

“If only it was warmer I would be doing some laps right now!” I joked. “Agreed” Pat said, “Let’s go get dry inside, and close up. If you can lock the kitchen and meet me in the men’s locker room with your towel. Pat grabbed his clothes as we entered the building in separate doors, locking each respective door behind us. It didn’t take me long to get to the locker room, I entered, only nighttime security lights on. Pat emerged from the urinal room and told me it was shower time, asking me how wet I got, and apologizing for the joke. Laughing it off “honestly it’s all good Pat.”

“Well it’s up to you, I won’t be long.” As he entered the shower area. I was surprised he was offering this up. My insides began to flutter, my heart started to race. I watched as he entered the shower area and heard the water turn on.

There were 8 shower stalls, 4 on each side of a room. There were no curtains, but a half wall of sorts. So you could be as exposed as you want on the entry side of the stall, or conceal yourself behind the wall-side of the stall. I was not going to miss an opportunity to see Pat naked, so I immediately disrobed - lightning speed - and took residency in the stall diagonal from him. He was in the left side stall 2, me in right side 3. My vision point was perfection. As I passed him, his back to the entry and face into the water stream. He looked so tall, at least 6 foot, with a perfect formation from his shoulders, down to his round buns. Water rivers trickled all the way down around his ankles supporting his large 11+ shoe sized flappers. I entered my stall, hung my towel on its hook and turned on the water. “Welcome in, the waters much better in here!” Pat remarks. I half turn and see Pat doing the same. He now has a full view of my entire backside - which I’m relatively proud of. I am not a gym rat by any means but at this point in my life my body is lean and my bum is perky! The water finally gets to temp and I step in, silently mouthing “oh my god” to myself in the stall’s darkness, wondering if I’m going to wake up from a naughty dream at some point. Having no intention of actually bathing, I grab soap and take the steps and actions of such - while slowly backing up to peer into stall 2L. I nervously get my shot, but the lighting is not on my side. I can see a side shot of Pat, him staring at the shower head, soaping his armpits, pecs. His ass shaking slightly, as well as the glistening dick hanging in front of him. It’s size just as impressive as I had gathered from when it was packaged up in its trunks but moments ago. The water streaming from his cock like a garden hose left on. It was almost a silhouette version of Pat, with reflective glistened water emphasizing his body’s details. He leans down, water hitting his back like a downpour in a mean storm, as he gives his legs a stroke. His XL nuts are now on display between his glutes, hanging like Christmas bells. Wagging back and forth, I was in awe at their glory. My dick began to perk - oh heck, I thought, now I’m going to have to concentrate on defense rather than offense.

Pat begins to turn slowly, like a rotisserie, and one final rinse. I pull back into the stall as I hear his water subside, and silence. I can hear his vigorous drying techniques again, and as his wet steps as he exits the stall area. I quickly close my valve, and tightly wrap my towel, camouflaging my full boner into the ripples of the towel. Holding the towel fold in my hand as I exit the stall, covering the top half of my dick. I hear a door close, the sauna. Just outside of the shower area, creeks of the cedar sauna wood floor. This is not over, I was elated. Nervous at the same time. Not sure what to expect or how to act at this point. But realizing the enjoyment of both parties. Pats seated on the left side of the sauna. Not a large space, I enter, and sit across from him. His towel is wrapped but not tied, exposing the full left side of his thigh. Reserved, I keep mine awkwardly tight, clinching my legs together. Attempting with all my might not to have my eyes drop the second I sit down, I make eye contact with Pat as he chats about his weekend plans - canoeing with his buddy in a neighboring state. I know Pat is married with 2 or 3 kids, but outside of that his off work life is foreign to me, despite knowing each other now for 4+ years. I picture him in short water shorts, and a tank top, damp all over on the canoe. He is talking but I’m not retaining much. I get a glance or two at his pecs, and biceps as he uses his hands to speak. His large foot graces against the side of mine. Instinctively I look down at them, “sorry” he stops. “All good!” I say. Before bringing my glare back up, I stop briefly at the opening between his legs, and get a perfect view of the hog that lies within. It’s mass is unmatched, the big mushroom head pointing down, slightly toward the sauna entrance. The large egg sack resting neatly behind. I can see in the yellowish sauna light at least half of the full package. I continue raising my head, and get to Pats eyes, fixated on the thermometer. He was giving me the view. Allowing it. He shifted slightly, reaching out his arms at the saunas controls. My eyes return to the main attraction. His cock’s weight, dropping itself lower from the towel’s cover. His longated left foot again grazing my right, this time without apology. He shifts back, with an attempt to fix his drifting towel, pulling it up and simulatneously expanding his manspread. I am unable to move my head. My body is telling me to pull your neck up, but my gaze is locked on his big exposed half dick. Pat leans back against the wood. I realize my sight is unusually long, as I make my way up to his face, his eyes are closed. One hand wiping swear from his dripping chest muscles, the other holding the end of his towel from falling into his groin. His eyes peer open, and gives me a slow wink. I smile in return and shift my elbows to my knees, and hands together. I make the move - “that is an impressive dick.” I say softly, hoping my voice does not quiver. “Indeed” he grins, “and thank you for mentioning.”

His fingers let go of the towel end. His legs spread as wide as they go, which allows the towel to land across his right knee. Fully out in the open now, in all its flaccid glory. I gasp slightly. Pat chuckles. I rock a little forward, both our feet touching now, mine on the inside of his. “And do you run? Or bike?” I ask as I reach out and grab his right knee, and lower thigh. The short prickly blonde hairs feel amazing. “I do some biking yes” he smiled again. Shifting his head back, and closing his eyes, I knew what I wanted, and I knew my duty. I took his heavy manhood in my hands. Instantly he started growing some. With his eyes remaining closed, I notice a quick exposure of his tongue, licking his lips. I work his long dong for a few minutes, inspecting every inch of it. Lifting his sack, pulling it slightly from his body, it feels like silk - damp. The room is finally getting to temp. Pat reaches out, eyes barely opened enough for him to rest his large hands on my shoulders pulling me slightly forward. He lifts up slightly as his left hand pulls the towel out from under and drops it to the floor. I take no hesitation, and get on my knees. I take as much of it in my mouth as I can. Even half mass, its size is god-like. His XL dick grows at a rapid pace now, as I bob on it with the best precision possible. I don’t make it known, as I orgasm in my towel. Pat does not take long at all either, placing his hands at the sides of his bum, I can tell his climax is near. I pull my head back and let his cum shoot a few ropes onto his abs. The first hitting his left nipple. He relaxes his body, head back, eyes closed, smiling big. I retreat back to my seat and take all I can in of this sight, of his glistening muscled body, and thick long cock, hanging balls. His stomach moving with each breath. His large right foot, caresses my left slowly. “Well that was unexpected,” Pat quietly remarks as he sits up slightly. I’m not sure if this is honest - nor do I care. “Yeah,” I agree “that was hot in more than one way.” I joke. Pat starts stretching his arms across his chest. His cock now hanging heavy, mushroom pointed at the floor. A bead of cum shines at its tip. Pat looks down and takes note, takes his cock into his large right hand, bends down to grab his towel from the floor with his right, and squeezes out his unit’s last drops onto the cotton. He then chuckles making eye contact with me as he wipes away his baby fluid from his chest, stomach, and nipple. We take another moment of rest, and I wait for Pats lead as always - “And one more last shower for me will get us outa here.” He directs as he slowly gets to his feet. As he gets to the sauna door he turns around and directs me to turn off the unit. He exits before me, I follow, and we take residency in the same shower stalls as previous. This time Pat is much more exposed in the light of the ally of stalls, somehow. We exchange glances a few times as we wash off. My entire body for the first time exposed to him, I see he takes mental snapshots. I am sure proud of his giant penis, in comparison to my average 7ish, that has mostly deflated at this point. I could have enjoyed that shower for hours.

Pat exits the shower and quickly walks nude, retrieving new towels for us both. We dry ourselves, and walk to our spoiled clothes from the workday prior. Pat steps into his suit slacks without undies, and buttons up his dress shirt 3/4 of the way. I follow suit, and hide the fact I am getting an erection yet again, from the close proximity to his oversized hands, feet, genitals. With his t shirt and soaked boxer briefs in hand we exit the locker room and step into the men’s lounge - a room filled with darkness with windows overlooking the course, typically reserved for men watching sports and playing poker. Pat stops, thanks me for staying to finish up and “all.” I chuckle and say it was my pleasure. He directs me to exit in the back hall to the parking lot, and tells me he was going to the front of the building to set the alarm. Knowing he is out of town this weekend I say “see you next week, enjoy canoeing!” as I exit the glass double doors. Looking back he gives me a slight wave with his big strong right hand, and a quick wink.

This was one of my first unplanned erotic moments as a young adult, still figuring out my sexuality. It was thankfully not my last (with Pat). We had a sort of trust now, which I did not take for granted.

Last edited by a moderator:

rootbeer4377

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The second occurrence was not long thereafter. From what I recall, a week - to the day. Every time I would pass Pat in the club, my head would pound, my brain would stir. We would exchange mild smiles, but that is all.

On this date, Pat had sent the restaurant manager home and was acting manager. As the night came to a close and many went home, Pat approached me asking if I had plans. Of course I did not. He had asked if I wanted to join him for a beer - there was a local tavern just a stones throw from exiting the club.

The bar was dim, with colored shadows from neon signs adorning the walls. Pat sat at a high top table in the corner, adjacent to the bar itself. I joined him, sitting across the table. He rose and asked what I’d like to drink, and stepped over to the bar to order. I was filled with joy inside, and anticipation. Pats pants hugged his round ass as he bent over the bar. His shirt sleeves were rolled up to his biceps, exaggerating his firm forearms as they rested on the bar top. As he bent over my mental image immediately went to him fucking; my view from behind.

He returned minutes later with our beers. We chatted about work, his past weekend canoeing, and odds and ends. His 11+ shoe grazed mine over and over again. We shared silent smiles. “You’re good looking,” he said to me. Blushing, I thanked him. Though did not have the self confidence I should have back then. To me, Pat was a sex god. His face, body, that XL cock - I could not concoct something greater. My innocence made me feel unworthy, but Pat’s words made me push that aside.

We had 3 rounds of beers before Pat paid the tab. As we walked toward the door, Pat signaled he had to use the restroom. I followed behind. We stood next to each other, me left of him. Pat looking directly ahead at the bar’s advertisement poster hanging in front of him. My vision was locked on his large hands, it seemed in slow motion, unzipping his trousers and pulling out his entire cock. In all its flaccid glory, a heavy stream of piss immediately flowing from its mushroom spout. Pat wanted me to watch. I was unable to piss, as my complete attention was at his performance. The room was silent other than Pat’s waterworks hitting the porcelain urinal. It was a full length - to the floor - urinal. It seemed only proper to be used for Pat’s king sized penis. As his pee subsided, Pat continued to gaze ahead at the poster. Slowly pulling on his penis with his left hand, I watched the final drops exit his head. Pat then packed his soft dick back into his zipper slit, and moved to the sink to wash his man hands. The sound of the faucet allowed me to finally release my bladder into the urinal.

As I exited, Pat was waiting at the door. We walked into the parking lot, illuminate by only 1 street light. Pat’s SUV was just beyond the light’s direct umbrella. I could only think this was intentional, as he asked if I wanted to see his new vehicle. It was new indeed - well, probably a few months old. But new to me, but what wasn’t new to me of Pat? I instictly entered the passenger door, as Pat took the drivers seat. He turned on the machine, which illuminated his body. He smiled at me. We did not speak. Pat rested his right hand on the gear shift, not breaking our eye connection. “How are you? Sleepy?” He finally broke the silence. “Oh, no, not at all actually.” I responded. He moved his hand off the stick, fingers out, palm - encouraging me to place mine in its hold, which I of course did. His hand felt so warm, and strong. Almost giant compared to mine, despite both grown. He caressed my hand for moments, then pulled mine to rest on his right thigh. I gently brushed his thigh up and down, when toward the top, grazing the head of his penis. It was resting down the right inseam of his suit pants. I then stopped movement, taking his full thick flaccid shaft in my hand. Pat, still locked eye contact, smiled toward me. “You are so big” I uttered very quietly. “That I am,” Pat confirmed. I reached toward his zipper, and struggled to pull it down. Pat leaned over, closing his eyes in the movement, and kissed my cheek softly. I could feel his breath as he paused near my face, giving small kisses toward my neck, during which he unzipped his pants and removed his belt completely - tossing it into the backseat. As he pulled away from me, he lifted his body and pulled his pants to his ankles. How did I not notice he was commando during our work shift ? Was this just for me? His penis rested between his muscled thighs on the fabric car seat. I lifted my ass from the seat and leaned over, lifting his cock’s weight from its rest. I did not hesitate in taking its entirety into my mouth. Even at its flaccid state I could not fit it all. As I began servicing him, I heard the hum of his electric seat reclining. He knew what he/we wanted. His huge cock got to full mass in no time at all. My body was uncomfortably hovering over his center counsel, trying not to interrupt my rhythm bobbing on his cock. His right hand made its way from my neck down my spine, resting on my ass, in my black work khakis. His middle finger ever so gently pressing the area of my hole. I felt again like I was in a dream state. Pat did not make much noise, other than a few grunts when he would slightly lift his hips to enter my mouth to its full capacity. I could tell how active he was with sex; such an opposing character from his bubbly work life personality. A true alpha, is what I felt from him as his hormones raged more and more. He moved his hand up from my hole, and back down but into my pants. I could feel how his giant warm hand completely covered one of my ass cheeks. Very slowly - almost as if he were sneaking - did his middle finger inch its way to my puckering hole. I did not lose my rhythm, as his finger barely penetrated me. In and out, he couldn’t have been more than 1 inch. I began to orgasm - within my khakis - within my boxer briefs. I did not want Pat to know, or to draw attention to myself. He placed his left hand on the back of my head, knowing what was to come for him. With his hand in my pants for not more than a couple minutes, he started to unload his bull nuts into my mouth. His left hand restricting my head from releasing his big dick from my mouth. I tasted his seed slightly, however most shot directly down my throat. I could notably feel each of the three spurts as they entered. Pat gasped, removing his finger from my whole, squeezing my left ass cheek, and resting his large hand upon it. I did not want this to end though, but it was inevitable. I continued to suck his heavy cock as it deflated. Pat did not flinch a bit; my cock being much more sensitive post orgasm. I glanced up toward his face, eyes closed his head was resting tilted slightly on his seat’s head rest. Pat allowed me to enjoy his manhood for the next few minutes. I squeezed and pulled keeping its enormous head in or near my mouth. Pat waited for me to retreat to my seat, slowly, as I kept holding his big cock, and his hand lost grasp of my ass. “Mmmm” he moaned, as his eyes slowly opened and took gaze at me “that felt really really good,” he praised me. I awkwardly chucked. “You taste quite nice,” I mutter out. “I’m glad you like” Pat responds, his body looking defeated as it lay there for my enjoyment to view. His shirt was showing his round tits, I could tell he liked being devoured by my sight. Pat pulled up his pants, but let his dick be free - snaking out of the unbuttoned / unzipped fly. Keeping the monster as a focal point as we exchanged small talk about our weekends ahead.

Pat winked as I closed the door behind me - what was becoming his signature to me. Leaving that penis in all its glory behind as I briskly walked to my car. Pat pulled out of the lot, another night behind.

Raybo Revoy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Very nice. I worked a 2nd job -part time - as a bar back in my 20s at a country club. It was great. Mostly in the cocktail lounge and at special events in the ballroom. It was a big club - 36 holes - and the members' kids were kind of wild. They were always sneaking out to smoke weed and drink and mess around after their parents had enough to drink to not notice them gone - or care? The boys would come back and tell me their stories and brag. We would never have told on them unless someone had been in danger. The members wouldn't take well to knowing too much about their little darlings.
I helped close and clean up the bar a few times but the hottest thing that ever happened was giving blow jobs a couple of times to a new waiter in the locked liquor storage room. He was a "straight" college guy with a cold girlfriend. I was glad to help!:)

rootbeer4377

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Very nice. I worked a 2nd job -part time - as a bar back in my 20s at a country club. It was great. Mostly in the cocktail lounge and at special events in the ballroom. It was a big club - 36 holes - and the members' kids were kind of wild. They were always sneaking out to smoke weed and drink and mess around after their parents had enough to drink to not notice them gone - or care? The boys would come back and tell me their stories and brag. We would never have told on them unless someone had been in danger. The members wouldn't take well to knowing too much about their little darlings.
I helped close and clean up the bar a few times but the hottest thing that ever happened was giving blow jobs a couple of times to a new waiter in the locked liquor storage room. He was a "straight" college guy with a cold girlfriend. I was glad to help!:)
It can be said, what happens in Country Clubs - stays in Country Clubs. For many reasons, their privacy allows for them to be “off the grid.” Pat and I did not participate in any full on sexcapades on the premesis after the first occurrence, but there was some squeezing of my ass and his dick very quickly here and there when we had a brief moment alone at work.

Raybo Revoy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It can be said, what happens in Country Clubs - stays in Country Clubs. For many reasons, their privacy allows for them to be “off the grid.” Pat and I did not participate in any full on sexcapades on the premesis after the first occurrence, but there was some squeezing of my ass and his dick very quickly here and there when we had a brief moment alone at work.
I'm in another city now but I recently saw some dated news stories about that club getting in trouble with the IRS for fraudulent tax exemption claims but they are still in business - member owned. And of course with crazy skyrocketing real estate values there, now all the adjacent homes are in the multi-million dollar range, regardless of size. It's also become surrounded by the city whereas it actually used to be almost in the country.:rolleyes:

rootbeer4377

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Pat came to my apartment a few times, only when my roommate was gone for the night. I was still not ready to be open about my sexuality to those close in my life.

The first time Pat came over, after a work shift. I went to shower, and directed Pat to make himself comfy on the couch. I returned to find him laying on the couch, stripped to his boxer shorts, with a blanket covering some of his legs and torso. He looked beat from the day behind us. His suit was folded nicely on a dining chair. I joined him on the couch in a white tank top, and green nylon gym shorts. He moved toward the back, taking the big spoon position. We lay there watching a historical movie - of which I had no interest in at all. Pat’s right arm beneath my neck, and his left hand caressing just under my shirt and electric waistband. He slowly worked the blanket down toward our feet, nonshallantly. I could tell instantly when his large hand retracted from my side, and he pulled down his boxers. His hand returned momentarily.

I started to feel his warm cock press against my nylon covered bum. It’s flaccid mass, warm, and in charge. Not long thereafter, his hand locked onto my waistband, pulling my shorts to my ankles - with assistance from his enormous foot. He kissed my neck gently. Alpha breaths felt and heard against my cheek. His hips moved ever so gently back and forth, awakening his beast of a cock. I felt it grow against my ass more and more. Pats hand rested on my hip, keeping my body in place. I closed my eyes to concentrate every bit on how his manhood felt on my backside. Then Pat retracted his hand, placing his middle finger into his mouth, then down to my hole. Pat grunts softly, but deeply.

He lifts his body up and over mine, naturally turning my body to be face down on the couch. Pat pulls off my shorts completely, parts my buttcheeks, and plants his face in my mounds. You could tell he was in all his glory now. His tongue felt like a small fish flapping out of water. Circling my hole, and going deep inside. I was even impressed with the size of his tongue. Nonstop I felt his large heavy dick and nutsack grazing different parts of my legs. This intensified everything for me. Eventually, Pat pulled his head back, and moved his knees upward. Towering over my body, he gave my back a rub, as his cock head intentionally worked itself through my bubble cheeks and to my entry hole. I could feel his balls resting on the couch cushion and against my taint. They gave such a presence. Pat let a drip of spit drop at the head of his cock several times, all while his alpha hands worked my shoulder muscles, and biceps. His hand grabbed his penis and helped force the head of it into me. We both gasped slightly. Each if his hands, covering my buttcheeks, pulling them apart. He couldn’t get much into me, and chuckled a bit. “I’m too big for you,” he spoke. “And you’re too tight for this cock.” I chuckled in return. His attempt did not end, more drips of saliva, and more gentle thrusts of his hips. “Even this has me too close to cumming,” he whispered as he pulled out of me and rose to his feet. “Turn over,” he commanded. On my back, he stepped toward my head, hovering over me, letting me stare directly at his enormous dick in the shadows from the tv lighting. He smiled. His muscles so well defined, reminded me of the glistening pool lighting when I first laid my eyes on them. Pat lifted his right leg over my body, assuming the position, with his cock inches from my face. He played with my lips with his right thumb for a moment, while we made eye contact. I moved my sight back to his half hard dick, and his hands moved to the sides of my head - allowing his body to lower his cock into my mouth. It grew rapidly, and I tried engaging my hands around the shaft, playing with his swinging pendulous sack, but Pat withdrew my hands. He wanted to do the work - thrusting into me faster and faster. I could not help but gag a couple times, and he would retreat and start again. As his dick grew to full mass, he stood up, moved to standing behind my head as I still lay on my back, and inserted his dick from over my face. His nuts covering my eyes and what felt like most of my face. It took no time, Pat retreated from my mouth, grabbed his cock, and pumped out streams onto my chest. I orgasmed at the same time.

Pat stood over me, his chest breath compressions normalizing. His cock deflating ever so slowly. He takes the serpent and presses the head against my lips, I can taste him. The head so large in comparison to my lips. His nuts rest on my eyelids. “Fuck.” Pat groans deeply. He slips a few inches into my mouth, in and out, cleaning the unit off. Emptying any remaining contents.

Pat retreats to the bathroom, bringing back my bath towel. “This okay to use?” He asks. “Thank you,” I confirm. Pat asked to have a drink before he left, “of course!” I excitedly offered up beer in my fridge as I cleaned my glistening soaked sticky body. Pat walked to the kitchen. I pulled up my gym shorts and headed toward him. He opened two Sam Adams, and we chatted there in the kitchen. He remained completely naked the entire time. That weighted big soft cock, swaying with every conversational movement he made. He dressed, and headed out. It was not till the morning I noticed in my bathroom he had left his boxers. Nicely folded up on the counter, I assumed as a sort of gift. Dark navy blue. Worn. Musky.