Nudity in Shared Dorms

I always carried my towel and clean-up gear (razor etc) naked to and from shower/toilet area, right from the get-go as a frosh. I've never felt akward being naked around other guys, with them naked or not. Like it even a little better if I start hanging a semi--

I do the same. I don't consider myself an exhibisionist, but I'm also not shy and I always read the room as well... If all (or most) of the dudes are chill, then being casually naked is not an issue. I always stay in hostels dorms and always seek for male only dorms... so far never had an issue in sleep naked or walking naked to the showers.

Also agree that being the first one naked sometimes is the way to make the other roommates at ease. Remember once I stayed in a hostel in Vienna with a friend - who also happened to have zero modesty. We shared the room with 3 young dudes - probably 18/19 yo. First night they were all in their pajamas... we both slept naked and the morning after my bud walked completely naked to the ensuite showers in front of our roommates. After that the three guys started being more at easy and they never wore more than briefs in the room.
That's true. Some guys like me are actually usually naked / wearing only boxers at home, but in a dorm I sometimes just think it could be inappropriate. Seeing that other guys are cool about that definitely makes me more relaxed about nudity.

You all all are so lucky. Shared a room with my bro growing up. Never once saw him (or dad or other bro) naked. In 80s no one in my highschool pe showered. I thought, in college at last guys will be normal. Mid 80s in dorm room then apts, i had 5 different roommates. Never saw a single butt. Only place i saw normal nudity was showering after basketball pe. I wish i had jock roommates but i guess they were pretty much nerds. I dont understand why a guy cant dry off and change in front of his brother, roommate or friend.

I usually sleep naked at home… when travelling in hotels or hostels I also do sleep naked.. but I usually sleep fully naked if it is male dorm or if there are only guys… men are more relaxed with nudity, the thing is that I usually don’t cover for sleeping… and of course the morning wood…
the showers always naked
When sharing dorms with other guys such as hostels dorms or College dorms, what's your general feeling about casual nudity (i.e 0% sexual)? Do you feel at ease to change in front of your mates or walk completely nude to the showers (if ensuite) or even sleep completely naked? Or if not, are you okay if other mates are less modest about nudity in general?
I often stay in hostels and personally never had any issue in going naked to the showers or sleeping fully nude.

no issues being naked around other people

im always naked at home

i was also, probably, the only one in the army who walked to the shower and back, totally naked and dried myself off in the room with the other 20 guys. no need to be ashamed.

As I posted earlier in this string, I saw everyone of my 5 roommates (college and a few years after) nude on a regular basis, and they saw me nude regularly, too. These days, young men seem frightened of being seen nude or seeing other men nude. Yet, many of them will send their own nude pics via text messages to friends or girlfriends or post nude pics on social media sites - seemingly expecting that they won’t be shared on social media with the other 8 billion people in the world. Does this seem incongruent to anyone else???

I was in college way back in the mid-70's. An old dorm building with one very small shared bathroom for 8 guys. 4 on each side of the bathroom, which was comprised of on open toilet, one small sink, and two small shower stalls with curtains.
Back then being naked around other guys was simply the norm. I saw all my roommies naked many times plus the guys from the other side of the bathroom.
Freshman year one roomie was tall, slender, blond. Almost like a surfer. He would shower and then come into the room to dry off. He'd stand there naked. Hang out naked for a long time. Had no qualms about it at all. I saw his cock as often as my own that year.