Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good for you for providing a much needed example. Let's keep spreading the word by modeling behavior!
It is very important to set an example. Yesterday in the showers after my swim there were two local guys in their 20s, both wearing back swim trunks and clearly good friends, chatting and washing for a little longer than necessary. I was fully naked throughout, making sure plump penis could be seen by them as I enjoyed the hot water. Although they showed no sign of getting naked, and were doing the towel dance later, I feel sure that if they come back alone rather than with their friend they will also understand that it is fine and fun to be fully nude and once they experience that they will never go back, and when they come again with each other they will be open about being men and having everything a man has.

Johnmichaelz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lol. I think it's a case of do what you are comfortable with. I'm happy at nude beaches, so the gym is a no brainer. I've had many different looks over the years. But I have to laugh each time I see the old Italian bloke. Has to be 70, white grey hair an inch thick all over, who stands spead eagle in front of the mirror and runs the hair dryer for over an hour.

Reactions: new2day and IGrow8

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got a nice view in the locker room. I was situating my locker and getting ready to begin my workout session. A guy turns the corner from the shower and walks in my direction with a towel over his shoulder. Nothing on but shower sandals. Naturally I diverted my eyes because I think subconsciously I looks away when I see someone in the nude. As the man gets closer he says "good morning" so I look up and return the greeting. His locker was directly across from me in a small space the way the lockers are situated. I'm still pulling things from my bag and I can see the guy across from me starts toweling off more. I'm sure he toweled off in the shower but I guess he felt the need to towel himself off again. Suddenly I notice that he turns facing me and is he's toweling his dick and balls. He does this for a long time until I look up which by this point I see it as an invitation to watch. He didn't stop. He kept toweling and I continued to watch silently. As he's fluffing his cock, I start to see it get a little bigger with each fluff. He was getting aroused by me watching. I was being aroused by seeing his dick grow before my eyes. His nice flaccid uncut dick went from hanging limp to angling down at a 45 degree angle and the pink head that was once hidden under the long foreskin was now peeking it's head out. This is where the show ends because someone walked into the locker room and took a locker a few feet away so the nude guy turns around towards his locker and tries to conceal his semi erect penis. I imagine had the other guy not walked in I could have seen him fully erect and probably would have watched him cum since he was stroking himself with the intention of getting hard. I'll try to be at the gym earlier so that maybe we can run into each other in the shower.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I got a nice view in the locker room. I was situating my locker and getting ready to begin my workout session. A guy turns the corner from the shower and walks in my direction with a towel over his shoulder. Nothing on but shower sandals. Naturally I diverted my eyes because I think subconsciously I looks away when I see someone in the nude. As the man gets closer he says "good morning" so I look up and return the greeting. His locker was directly across from me in a small space the way the lockers are situated. I'm still pulling things from my bag and I can see the guy across from me starts toweling off more. I'm sure he toweled off in the shower but I guess he felt the need to towel himself off again. Suddenly I notice that he turns facing me and is he's toweling his dick and balls. He does this for a long time until I look up which by this point I see it as an invitation to watch. He didn't stop. He kept toweling and I continued to watch silently. As he's fluffing his cock, I start to see it get a little bigger with each fluff. He was getting aroused by me watching. I was being aroused by seeing his dick grow before my eyes. His nice flaccid uncut dick went from hanging limp to angling down at a 45 degree angle and the pink head that was once hidden under the long foreskin was now peeking it's head out. This is where the show ends because someone walked into the locker room and took a locker a few feet away so the nude guy turns around towards his locker and tries to conceal his semi erect penis. I imagine had the other guy not walked in I could have seen him fully erect and probably would have watched him cum since he was stroking himself with the intention of getting hard. I'll try to be at the gym earlier so that maybe we can run into each other in the shower.
Great! This is what locker rooms are for primarily. Changing clothes is only a secondary function. Any chance you'll see him again?

Reactions: kev2001

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@opinionman I do plan to return next week, same day but an hour or more earlier in hopes of being able to run into him in the showers. I truly believe that he enjoyed putting on the show for me just as much as I enjoyed seeing it. He was a hot older gent with a great body and a very nice uncut penis that was growing in size. I didn't get to see it at it's max size but hopefully I will.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@opinionman I do plan to return next week, same day but an hour or more earlier in hopes of being able to run into him in the showers. I truly believe that he enjoyed putting on the show for me just as much as I enjoyed seeing it. He was a hot older gent with a great body and a very nice uncut penis that was growing in size. I didn't get to see it at it's max size but hopefully I will.
I hope so, man. It's a win-win.
Is there still a sex club on Fannin Ave/St in Houston?

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is a popular bathhouse on Fannin in Houston. It's called Club Houston.
Wow. Such an original name. : )
I went there once in the 90's (or early 2000's) That was the first time I fucked a guy's throat while he lay with his head hanging off the bed. Hot.

asuitedguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wow. Such an original name. : )
I went there once in the 90's (or early 2000's) That was the first time I fucked a guy's throat while he lay with his head hanging off the bed. Hot.
I was there about 5 years ago. They were doing some remodeling. The work crew was highly distracted lol. Me and some other guy were in one of the open shower areas. A worker came in to take a piss. He was watching us jerk and touch each other. He come to the edge of the showers and jerked with us. Was fun. Lol

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was there about 5 years ago. They were doing some remodeling. The work crew was highly distracted lol. Me and some other guy were in one of the open shower areas. A worker came in to take a piss. He was watching us jerk and touch each other. He come to the edge of the showers and jerked with us. Was fun. Lol
That's totally cool. I always imagine workers like that must see all kinds of shit in their jobs, and I'll bet even the straight ones aren't reluctant to go ahead and shoot a load just to have the pleasure.