According to my research, in the series coming out on June 21, he has a love interest. This time, his character is obviously straight, unlike the one in Elite.

Bro, read. Elite 8.
Thank you for your answer but the rudeness was not necessary. I did read. In the other post I quoted you discuss a second show he is in, I have no way of knowing waht is from Elite and what is from the other show. You didn't label the post with the actual picture with what show it is. I also wanted to know who the other actor is, which I still don't know, and that is sure hard to look up with Elite since it's run forever with multiple main casts and literally hundreds of people on their IMDb.

Maybe have more consideration in the future. Have a good one.

I don't really go into the privacy and sexuality of the people whose nude pictures I post. Sorry. I just posted to prevent stupid comments, but it seems I did not succeed.
You’re the first person informed his sexuality but you say people “talking about his sexual is stupid”. It seems you did not succeed in not being stupid.

Thank you for your answer but the rudeness was not necessary. I did read. In the other post I quoted you discuss a second show he is in, I have no way of knowing waht is from Elite and what is from the other show. You didn't label the post with the actual picture with what show it is. I also wanted to know who the other actor is, which I still don't know, and that is sure hard to look up with Elite since it's run forever with multiple main casts and literally hundreds of people on their IMDb.

Maybe have more consideration in the future. Have a good one.
I'm sorry, calm down.