Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do guys actually fuck at crunch 38? Or is it just more typical Jo/oral? Seems like a hard setup with no steam room or good stalls
Yes guys fuck in 38th street gym lol. Jerking off/sucking happens more frequently but I’ve literally seen it all happen at that gym. It’s not difficult. Just don’t use the few showers towards the front of the shower area (unless it’s the shower with the curtain, which is easy for play if you’re brave enough).

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Any sexy guys go to Astor place TMPL or ave a? I’ve had fun at Astor and seeing if anyone else goes there…
There's usually guys getting naked and having fun at Astor. Ave A doesn't really present the opportunity, at least from what I've seen

miloswim94

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's usually guys getting naked and having fun at Astor. Ave A doesn't really present the opportunity, at least from what I've seen
Yeah same w the 53rd one.. though someone did jerk me off.. I was in the last shower during a busy time and still was able to happen…

Susanonyc

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Any former NYHRC members here? Ran into a good looking older guy in the locker room at my gym with (probably) the biggest dick I’ve ever seen. He loved my dick too. Showed off in the shower and locker room. I think he was a former NYHRC member.

Also, is NYHRC Mercedes club now, or some other branch? What have those gyms been turned into? I’ve never had the chance to visit.

Dj10001dj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Which crunch is super cruisey?

34th, 38th and 54th in nyc?. I’m from aus and only can get free trial for a day.
Limited experience with crunch. However, Tribeca always has people cruising, usually a couple muscular hotties, 38th can be hard because no steam room but guys still make it work and have fun, e34th is pretty reliable but is harder when steam is down. All of these three you can take guys into a shower with you.

Ziggy_lam25

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Limited experience with crunch. However, Tribeca always has people cruising, usually a couple muscular hotties, 38th can be hard because no steam room but guys still make it work and have fun, e34th is pretty reliable but is harder when steam is down. All of these three you can take guys into a shower with you.
Thank you. Is the steam up working for e34th? I probably will have to take a free trial pass for a day and check it out. What time is usually good to go?