Nyc / Nj Gyms

Jonlegum

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes unfortunately
I wonder if it's their way of trying to control the play situation in the steam or it could really just be it helps with washing less towels. Had a chance to go this week and it was pretty fun with a few guys getting sucked at the same time.

Bkjayven

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Which is easier to play in and more muscle guys? Dumbo or Williamsburg. Thinking of making a trip to Brooklyn
I feel like no location is easy to play in tbh. It depends on the crowd and if there are guys looking to play. As far as muscleheads, they are pretty equal but I think the Williamsburg location has the hottest guys.

Dj10001dj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I feel like no location is easy to play in tbh. It depends on the crowd and if there are guys looking to play. As far as muscleheads, they are pretty equal but I think the Williamsburg location has the hottest guys.

There are a couple that are way easier to play in.

Flatiron and w76th are both cavernous locker rooms with lots of nooks to play in. They lend themselves to being able to fuck in both. Highline steam is exposed but you can see anyone coming so is also easier to play in steam (not so easy outside of steam). Sports club is great for being able to subtly play in the jacuzzi or fuck in the showers. Tribeca midday steam can be awesome for fucking. E61 is amazing for tons of space to play, the steam is enormous, and the showers are even situated in a way that you can play - just low number of jocks that go to this location.

W50th steam has lots of action but it has to be right guys and there’s no where to play outside steam. Greenwhich is fun because people are so bold, but again busy and hard to find space to do anything but jerk. Nomad has no place to play but steam. Bond is also extremely hard to play at, despite having lots of hot and willing guys.

Skier74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
lmao. That franchise is the ghetto.
It’s amazing how awful NYSC has become. I guess it’s hard to get out of a death spiral. But I pay like $30/mo via a program through my health insurance (gives me access to a bunch of facilities, and I can buy up to higher tiers that would include, for example, Planet Fitness or Lifetime. No Equinox lol.)

There’s usually semi-decent action in the steam/sauna but the troll count can sometimes be high. The other day there was a homeless-seeming guy half-passed out in the sauna with this jacket and shoes and bag just strewn about.

Bkjayven

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
There are a couple that are way easier to play in.

Flatiron and w76th are both cavernous locker rooms with lots of nooks to play in. They lend themselves to being able to fuck in both. Highline steam is exposed but you can see anyone coming so is also easier to play in steam (not so easy outside of steam). Sports club is great for being able to subtly play in the jacuzzi or fuck in the showers. Tribeca midday steam can be awesome for fucking. E61 is amazing for tons of space to play, the steam is enormous, and the showers are even situated in a way that you can play - just low number of jocks that go to this location.

W50th steam has lots of action but it has to be right guys and there’s no where to play outside steam. Greenwhich is fun because people are so bold, but again busy and hard to find space to do anything but jerk. Nomad has no place to play but steam. Bond is also extremely hard to play at, despite having lots of hot and willing guys.
Good point! I guess I never thought too deep about it but you’re right! I also haven’t been to some of the locations you mentioned but I’ll definitely take note and see.

Reactions: Alextate817

Bctyler1209

Expert Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone had any luck at printing house? I feel there is a decent opportunity in the steam room but mainly straight …
I’ve had 2 really good experiences in the middle of the day. Otherwise, all the dudes appear to be straight straight, old, or the same creepy gays that just sit and wait for hours.

Reactions: Jamo1234