O.F. Scammers.

therebrand

Loved Member
Media
I made this thread because I need to vent about an OF creator is live right now.
I'm so livid.

Here's what's going on.
This person is live right now.
Now, I may be wrong about this, but he does PPV content.
I commented on his live show a few minutes ago, and he ended the live show (because he hadn't set a fee to enter the show yet), and charged everyone $7 to get into the live show.
Never again.
All these influencers are digital gold diggers and sugar babies, and then they blame us when we call them out or when we refuse to enable their scamming.
It's ridiculous.
This whole "If you don't have money, you can't sit with us" attitude from these OF creators makes me so mad.
Why do we fall for the manipulation and gaslighting from these people?

I'm friends with this person, and he's a nice guy - I just get so mad at these OF creators who constantly ask me to pay them (after I already let them know about my rough financial situation).
So, for the last few weeks, I decided to start charging them and making them pay me for content - they all said no,
I find that hilarious, because it shows their true colors - they're bums, leeches, gold diggers, sugar babies, sociopaths - whatever term you'd like to use, go for it.

I just felt it necessary to vocalize my frustration about the blatant hypocrisy of these OF creators.
It's not our fault we can't afford OF - they're in the same situation as me, so get a damn job like everyone else, instead of scamming!
I hate scammers!!!!!

Whew!! You said everything that needed to be said some of these creators get so airheaded and forget that their audiences doesn't have the money like that to pay for all of the content they can't get mad at the supporters for voicing their opinions because at the end of the day they need US to pay for the content they create they need OUR money smh I appreciate you for speaking out because it needed to be said!

Whew!! You said everything that needed to be said some of these creators get so airheaded and forget that their audiences doesn't have the money like that to pay for all of the content they can't get mad at the supporters for voicing their opinions because at the end of the day they need US to pay for the content they create they need OUR money smh I appreciate you for speaking out because it needed to be said!
Words can't express how much I appreciate you for saying this!
Finally, someone understands!
I'm from New Jersey, and working on a move to Nevada, to live with my boyfriend.
And then if we get serious, then we'll move to Los Angeles together (my bf lived in LA for 15 years and it's my first time moving to the West Coast).
I've lived in the East Coast and the South, but never the Midwest or the West Coast.
My man is 36 and I'm 27 (turning 28 in 3 weeks).

I made this thread because I need to vent about an OF creator is live right now.
I'm so livid.

Here's what's going on.
This person is live right now.
Now, I may be wrong about this, but he does PPV content.
I commented on his live show a few minutes ago, and he ended the live show (because he hadn't set a fee to enter the show yet), and charged everyone $7 to get into the live show.
Never again.
All these influencers are digital gold diggers and sugar babies, and then they blame us when we call them out or when we refuse to enable their scamming.
It's ridiculous.
This whole "If you don't have money, you can't sit with us" attitude from these OF creators makes me so mad.
Why do we fall for the manipulation and gaslighting from these people?

I'm friends with this person, and he's a nice guy - I just get so mad at these OF creators who constantly ask me to pay them (after I already let them know about my rough financial situation).
So, for the last few weeks, I decided to start charging them and making them pay me for content - they all said no,
I find that hilarious, because it shows their true colors - they're bums, leeches, gold diggers, sugar babies, sociopaths - whatever term you'd like to use, go for it.

I just felt it necessary to vocalize my frustration about the blatant hypocrisy of these OF creators.
It's not our fault we can't afford OF - they're in the same situation as me, so get a damn job like everyone else, instead of scamming!
I hate scammers!!!!!
Well said ..

Words can't express how much I appreciate you for saying this!
Finally, someone understands!
I'm from New Jersey, and working on a move to Nevada, to live with my boyfriend.
And then if we get serious, then we'll move to Los Angeles together (my bf lived in LA for 15 years and it's my first time moving to the West Coast).
I've lived in the East Coast and the South, but never the Midwest or the West Coast.
My man is 36 and I'm 27 (turning 28 in 3 weeks).
Yess I get it and Congrats on everything and Happy Early Birthday!! I hope y'all have a safe trip!