OF @m.samuel

Caleb Trask

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don’t know where I read it, probably here somewhere, but someone had written a whole treatise about guys who really blow out pumping up their thighs and the big drawback is how much it minimizes the size of their penis. I think that’s part of what’s happening now. If you put a hotdog in a hoagie roll, it’s going to look small.

gdailey2020

Admired Member
Media
This site always throws me.

People get all worked up, beg, plead, go on and on about how they want to see this TikToker naked or “nudes leaked?” “Anything new!?” All this desire to see a famous person’s ass and dick. Then they actually make a decent OF, make jerking videos and show d and everything that was asked for and then it’s “oh he’s so small” “small dick” “tiny” - like if you’re obsessed with size, disappointed or not interested - leave the thread, why post such negative BS?

So weird that half the time people scream about body positivity and supporting all body types and then the other it’s “oh he’s not 8 inches so he’s got a baby dick.” Stupid.

User152020

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

People get all worked up, beg, plead, go on and on about how they want to see this TikToker naked or “nudes leaked?” “Anything new!?” All this desire to see a famous person’s ass and dick. Then they actually make a decent OF, make jerking videos and show d and everything that was asked for and then it’s “oh he’s so small” “small dick” “tiny” - like if you’re obsessed with size, disappointed or not interested - leave the thread, why post such negative BS?

So weird that half the time people scream about body positivity and supporting all body types and then the other it’s “oh he’s not 8 inches so he’s got a baby dick.” Stupid.
Preach!

Akassaka

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

So true!!!! just enjoy.
if you don't like them then go somewhere else...... there are plenty of other guys out there.

chocolatecrip

Superior Member
Media
North Springfield (Missouri, United States)
I guess he’s a few steps closer to moving to NYC.
I don't know if he is still planning to do that -- but I know he's probably making bank. His last 15 or so slots went lightning fast. Plus, he's got his software engineering job. In one of his TT, he joked that the reason he works so hard is to bag a MILF (already has GF), so who knows.

Reactions: Nickc2298