Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So he started another Onlyfans. @bkonlyfans. $24.99 a month and I don't trust it lol
He sent a screenshot of the first vid and it’s definitely not him smh I hope too many ppl don’t fall for it. He’s definitely doing a quick money grab with that pricing.

Rondele

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
He don’t have a lot of stuff posted anyways….. so who finna sub for $25 lmaooo
Ohh there’s folks who will smh that’s why so many hop on the OF train to make quick coins. I’m surprised he didn’t make it free and then charge for everything, which is what a lot of creators are doing now.

fupples1

Expert Member
Media
Duval County, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you so much for posting this. Is this current. Do you know of any Khleo Thomas nude links?
Yes this is current. He just posted his Onlyfans on his snapchat Buuuuuut someone here said he sent a screenshot of a video and it seems as though it's not even him. Scamming game strong with this one. No Khleo Thomas nude links but I can look into it lol

Blumajjikx

Experimental Member
Media
Elkins, West Virginia, United States of America
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It’s on somebody twitter and I didn’t even screenshot the video. I feel like it was a ex girlfriend of his that sent it to people out of anger because nobody sends videos like that to just anyone unless he just don’t care.

Attachments