Official_brian11 Nude

madzach

Cherished Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Someone needs to compare pics and tell us if it’s real or not
I don't care if it's not him if you look at the file photo's all the dick pics look similar so I don't know what yall talking about and Puerto Ricans or whatever he is in the Latin category tend to be darkskined down there so I believe it and it also looks the same size it looked in the video with him pulling it out it was just more red in the video because it looks like he just got out the shower! or just stopped jerking! Or the video could have been more saturated Also when yall get the file look at the veins lining if they are similar it definitely is him.

madzach

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't care if it's not him if you look at the file photo's all the dick pics look similar so I don't know what yall talking about and Puerto Ricans or whatever he is in the Latin category tend to be darkskined down there so I believe it and it also looks the same size it looked in the video with him pulling it out it was just more red in the video because it looks like he just got out the shower! or just stopped jerking!
Jaymi can you post the rest please!

madzach

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That was in his file. He really scammed y'all.
No it's not everything tjuicy said he sended one photo but it's not the full file the full file exist tho someone has to have it because someone posted a photo reviewing everything it came with on this thread a couple pages back!

madzach

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No it's not everything tjuicy said he sended one photo but it's not the full file the full file exist tho someone has to have it because someone posted a photo reviewing everything it came with on this thread a couple pages back!
And it's not obligated i forgot to mention that tjuicy didn't pay for it and if tjuicy did the full file would be here already not just one photo!

embracingmysin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't say that was the full file. I said that photo was in the full file. What are you talking about?

And it's not obligated i forgot to mention that tjuicy didn't pay for it and if tjuicy did the full file would be here already not just one photo!
Pause... I bought one photo from him and sent money to buy a video he never sent. Idk where this “full file” talk came from.

Reactions: llincoln16