- Joined
- May 25, 2024
- Posts
- 41
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 136
- Points
- 143
- Location
- Detroit, Michigan, US
- Verification
- View
I’d eat that ass any dayOfficialkdiggz
Thank you, bae, I love you, gimme kissHe sells his azz videos for $60 i have quite a bit of stuff from him I'll try and upload them
Whew pleaseHe sells his azz videos for $60 i have quite a bit of stuff from him I'll try and upload them
You brought his booty videos?He sells his azz videos for $60 i have quite a bit of stuff from him I'll try and upload them
Is it worth it?He’s content is expensive I bought a few
From what i seen, he just good to look at . The videos are very dry.Is it worth it?
Thanks! I gotta felt that way from the couple of videos I've seen.From what i seen, he just good to look at . The videos are very dry.
Sameeee lmaoY'all I am so happy to see this thick sexy dude has a thread on here.
Now although I know how y'all judge the scat content, can someone at least point me in the direction of where these vids are? Cause to see his would be a treat.
Honestly, I’m curious too. Not my thing, but what’s the attraction?For those who requested it, can you explain to me what turns you on about scat? No judgement here
I've seen people eat it amd that's just nasty and uncalled for but everybody has there own laneWell for ME,
I get off seeing it come out, but that's where it starts and ends for ME.
You have others who touch it, play with it, and even more but I'll spare y'all all that (just go on ThisVid).
But yea I only like to see (and hear) it come out the ass. That's all.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.