Oh nick jonas

i bet hes been fucking 24/7 right now since he has nothing else to do

tumblr_o8l8t9E3BP1qapw3zo1_400.gifv
tumblr_oe2pl22dpu1qapw3zo4_r1_400.gifv
tumblr_oe2pl22dpu1qapw3zo3_400.gifv
tumblr_pph6p87swn1s95vx1o1_540.gifv
573dba6fa4793ad6bd1132baadb000b5bbc1be0d.gifv
Oh yeah he do. Someone in my office said that nick jonas once went to his pharmacy with his manager and priyanka and he picked out 2 boxes of Xl condoms. Which 2 months later same manager went back and bought another two boxes of condoms.

Oh yeah he do. Someone in my office said that nick jonas once went to his pharmacy with his manager and priyanka and he picked out 2 boxes of Xl condoms. Which 2 months later same manager went back and bought another two boxes of condoms.

Wow, they must have a lot of water balloon fights! He needs to get a super soaker to drench her with!

Wow, they must have a lot of water balloon fights! He needs to get a super soaker to drench her with!

I dont think so!! Apart from the condoms he picked out lube. Even if he doesn't picked out lube, i dont think he will buying condoms just to have a water fight. A man of his age

2 packs of condoms over 2 months is sex like once a day, that's pretty normal for someone in a relationship lol

I just don’t see Nick having a big dick. Sorry I just can’t see it happening on a white 5 foot 6 dude. All of the Jonas boys are average. Sophie Turner even said so herself (speaking specifically of Joe and if we remember Joe said he is the most well endowed out of the three)

that’s not nick :/ one of the better photoshops

That’s obvious, yet it’s him all over.

Also look at his choice of bride and it screams beard. Pretty much like a Liberace choice of woman.