Photo Okay.dillon

Conoor

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yea it was kind of a let down, I think Devon enjoyed it way more than Riley, he couldn’t even stay hard, and no cumshots either
Honestly I think Devon might be bi cause the way he looks at Riley sometimes hope he bottoms

lsdasm

Sexy Member
Media
Yea it was kind of a let down, I think Devon enjoyed it way more than Riley, he couldn’t even stay hard, and no cumshots either
Thanks for the heads-up. Was thinking about pulling the trigger but I've given these two enough of my money for a half harded video lol. Hope they circle back and do better though!

Justin Roth

Expert Member
Media
Northampton (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the heads-up. Was thinking about pulling the trigger but I've given these two enough of my money for a half harded video lol. Hope they circle back and do better though!
Yea no it was definitely a good video! But Riley just wasn’t feelin it, if Devon could find someone willing to experiment just like him , he’d be set!!

Kev Papi

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From his Twitter
EuSeTcVWgAMuQeE

EuOoL5bXIAUUBjY
Es6YrEvWMAIJZXn
What’s the Twitter @?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Clearly they’re not into it though, and the subject has sex vids with girls that’re posted here, so seems like it fits
Investment into the act does not have to be there as long as the perpetuation is there. Likewise, the rest of the video is not really what is being , just this one depiction