Older Men With Big Cocks

Not totally sure about the first one but the second and third are definitely fake...and not even good ones. A lot of very big hot guys in this thread but many are just badly done photoshop.

This daddy has a beautiful cock, but it's NOT this big. Bad Photoshop indeed!

lpsg-1716-jpg.6684761
 
Not totally sure about the first one but the second and third are definitely fake...and not even good ones. A lot of very big hot guys in this thread but many are just badly done photoshop.
I wish I knew how to tell when a great looking cock is not real @Novaboy. I end up liking fake ones too often. The only ones I am confident about are my own pictures any more.
 
I wish I knew how to tell when a great looking cock is not real @Novaboy. I end up liking fake ones too often. The only ones I am confident about are my own pictures any more.

Because I use photoshop (not for dick pictures!) I can often spot the signs. Repeated patterns, focus, edges that are too hard or too soft compared to the rest of the picture. When I posted my pictures a few years back I played with the image a bit and I could have so easily made my dick just a bit bigger and no one would have questioned it. Much harder to spot the ones that are just slightly enhanced than the ridiculous ones.
 
I wish I knew how to tell when a great looking cock is not real @Novaboy. I end up liking fake ones too often. The only ones I am confident about are my own pictures any more.
[photo=large]2643091[/photo] No fake here