It is and bruh who wouldn’tIs that a bulge? Trying not to be a creep but oh I would love to see him fully naked
It is and bruh who wouldn’tIs that a bulge? Trying not to be a creep but oh I would love to see him fully naked
That guy looks like 40+ …. What is his snap?Drunk oli on snapchat. Their face are so close to each other...if i was that guy i'd just go and kiss him and blame the alcohol hahahaView attachment 41946821 View attachment 41946831
No clue he's speaking spanish so he's prolly one of the mexican people they met in the tripThat guy looks like 40+ …. What is his snap?
Do you know Oliver’s snao?No clue he's speaking spanish so he's prolly one of the mexican people they met in the trip
Drunk oli on snapchat. Their face are so close to each other...if i was that guy i'd just go and kiss him and blame the alcohol hahahaView attachment 41946821 View attachment 41946831
Let’s hope Oliver has better taste in men than at old fatty with bad teeth.Is there video?
And how do you know that the other boy hasn't done anything with Oliver?![]()
It's actually a video on snapchat heheLet’s hope Oliver has better taste in men than at old fatty with bad teeth.
I want to see the videoIt's actually a video on snapchat hehe
No, unfortunately the videos expired alreadyYou have the video of the guy in Mexico? I’m Mexican btw and would be happy to translate whatever they say I just don’t have Snap to see it…
Hopefully they do occasionallyProbably! I wonder if Oliver and Sebastian have ever fooled around with each other![]()
that's pretty certain even if it's in a "bro" way, in his culture people are so open, he has seen his friends naked and even on the toilet hanging out lol would be shocking if they haven't at leased jo togetherProbably! I wonder if Oliver and Sebastian have ever fooled around with each other![]()
True...oh how i wish they also showed that in their snaps or ig posts hahathat's pretty certain even if it's in a "bro" way, in his culture people are so open, he has seen his friends naked and even on the toilet hanging out lol would be shocking if they haven't at leased jo together
True...oh how i wish they also showed that in their snaps or ig posts haha
Ohhh this tea is burning.I posted a video in Sebastian's thread a couple of weeks ago of him dancing with and kissing a boy but it was quickly removed. He must keep an eye on here!
I posted a video in Sebastian's thread a couple of weeks ago of him dancing with and kissing a boy but it was quickly removed. He must keep an eye on here!
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.