it was just on his insta story (maybe his insta page), not that scandalous lolwhat? leak?
Not leaked just post from his fan accountwhat? leak?
Maybe they got corona because they clearly lost their taste.some tea on Oliver's last months? The "Euro5 " (Moritz, Oliver, Florian, Luca and Victor) used to be followed by several gays in my IG but almost everyone stopped following him. Just him. I asked some of them why but they just said "I got bored of him, etc".
That's a really odd coincidence. Not 2 or 3 but more than 20 (!!)
HahahahMaybe they got corona because they clearly lost their taste.
I didn't stop following him but did mute his status, there were just TOO MANY.Hahahah
I mean, I legit thought he was canceled or something like this. Could it be something related to IG algorithm? Showing him too much (or too less)
So maybe it was the reason!I didn't stop following him but did mute his status, there were just TOO MANY.
I'll get excited if I wantAgain with a friend, now do not get over exited, perhaps they are just friends.
Love this! hahaha <3I'll get excited if I want
Our own bundle of joyI'll get excited if I want
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.