Olympic Games Paris 2024

Regarding Anthony Ammirati's huge dick, the French pole vaulter. People are saying that athletes are showing off their bodies to being remarked to the disadvantage of sport.
A dick competition is important too, and it's not a joke. We want to see their performances and skills in their disciplines but also their virility and corpulence. In ancient Greece, athletes competed totally naked to display all their attributes, it was a lot of body show off too: who had the most perfect body, beauty, muscles and especially dick, as well as sport performances. Today's false prudishness make us to return to the 19th Century.

So what’s next for swimming tWUnk Léon?

IMG_0421.jpeg

I think he is a year short of graduating from ASU, but he turned pro after the last school year and his coach Bob Bowman is now at UT. I assume he moves to Austin, TX now, but does that mean he enrolls at UT, finishes ASU online, or something else?

Inquiring minds want to know!

• Wow
Reactions: Suxx247
So what’s next for swimming tWUnk Léon?

View attachment 141059141

I think he is a year short of graduating from ASU, but he turned pro after the last school year and his coach Bob Bowman is now at UT. I assume he moves to Austin, TX now, but does that mean he enrolls at UT, finishes ASU online, or something else?

Inquiring minds want to know!
How tf could she be that outta her mind to cheat on Leon?? It's her choice ig.