Omar Morales

Lmiller4g

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what does he do in the video? and do u get to see his ass?
He has several ass pics up. No hole but definitely a delicious ass. And I think both were him getting head. I'll have to double check.

blahblah1030

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I saw that and was like I thought you said you were straight..... Lmao I won't lie I'd love to see him take a D... Lol
Haha! These straight dudes love playing these games just to entice us more and take our money. Like girl, suck a dick and we’ll see if you put your money where your mouth is Lol!

colombiapaisa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Who knows and cares... He's probably a closet case.
My gay radar says he is DL but he plays hard to get, it just sucks how mean he is he says he says everything how it is but to us gays he’s horrible, you know how he does carpets and the way he hits the hammer with the knee?
One queen commented saying “wow you’re strong” and he replied “yeah I’ll do to your head so you can like girls” next day he deleted the comment. I was like wow

dterrelw

Superior Member
Media
My gay radar says he is DL but he plays hard to get, it just sucks how mean he is he says he says everything how it is but to us gays he’s horrible, you know how he does carpets and the way he hits the hammer with the knee?
One queen commented saying “wow you’re strong” and he replied “yeah I’ll do to your head so you can like girls” next day he deleted the comment. I was like wow
He's insecure, but also I've seen some disrespectful comments on his live from gays.

Reactions: Smackthatass