Online dick comparison with straight friend

luemas04

Experimental Member
Media
So a while ago my friend tried to contact an only fans content creator, for whatever reason he was not able to on his account. I with the goal of seeing what he'd talk to about with this woman and with the hope of possibly seeing his dick if he sent her dick pic mentioned to him that he could try my account .

Sure enough he was able to message her and the conversation got fiery within seconds. He was logged in from his house I was logged in on my phone at my house and I was following along live . As hot as the conversation was he did not send any visuals. But to my surprise he sent me a message on Snapchat saying that he had snooped around my account and had seen my dick in my post. He said he had looked at my pics just to compare. Naturally I said that it would only be fair if I got to see his as well, and well he sent me a video. I asked if I could save the video and he said no but I had 24 hours before the video deleted itself to do what I wanted with it ( I'm sure he knew if jerk off to it).

I've had a crush on this man since I can remember and he knows this , so I was pretty excited that he showed me. As time went by he started using my OF account more and more and he'd send videos all the time. I've seen videos of his jerking off, I've seen videos of him fucking, I'm not sure he knows I have access to the vault and can see all the videos and pictures he has ever sent.

Lol that's just my little story, kinda wanted to share with someone.