Only High Resolution Photos

How about Chad Michael Murray? or Benjamin Palacios? Brian J Smith or really any of the Sense8 cast? Craig Horner?
Ashton Kutcher, more Liam Hemsworth Ethan Peck, maybe more Robert Pattinson and Chris Pine. I like these guys if you can find anything good. Thanks! :heart:
Chad is already posted here. Couldn't find Benjamin and Ethan. I am not familiar with Sense8 cast, you have to give me the names.

One of my favorite actors Chris Petrovski

chris-petrovski.jpeg
MV5BNTgxYjM1MmQtNzU5Yi00OGE0LWJkYzQtODEyMWY4ZTUwOWE2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ0NTc1MDQ@._V1_.jpg
E2_PA46WEAQul9K.jpg:large
MV5BNzczMzAwZjYtNzUwZC00M2MzLWE3ZmMtMmVlZDkzOTkwMDViXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODgzODAzODg@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
m4003OY.png

Thanks for all the pics! These reminded me of some other guys who would fit here. Nick Robinson, Kevin Rahm, George Sear, Anthony Turpel, and maybe Pedro Pascal if there's anything good of him.
Couldn't find anything interesting for Nick, Kevin, or Anthony.

Reactions: Mr_Username
One assumes this thread is males only?
let's keep it to only guys here. But feel free to start a Only High Resolution Photos for girls thread.

You have my posted about how I search for the high resolution pictures. I would do it myself but I got my hands full with this thread.