Onlyfans/justforfans Scammers

spurslad1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure if he’s been mentioned yet but do not subscribe to igperey, he is a scammer. Misleading potential subscribers in private messages saying that he shows full frontal with the aubergine emoji in his text, then when you pay for the content all he is showing is his bare ass whilst having a shower, trust me save your money

Sebastian234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aust1nday is definitely one he started good with original stuff but towards august til now he starts sending people stuff that was already available in his page to your DM reselling content basically and will post the same one over and over again as time goes on

TheBlackwidow

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aust1nday is definitely one he started good with original stuff but towards august til now he starts sending people stuff that was already available in his page to your DM reselling content basically and will post the same one over and over again as time goes on
The biggest scammer with dry content

Inthepine

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
CiaoBambino21. Unquestionably a gay baiter, which in itself isn't the worst thing if the quality is there, but there's nothing literally nothing in his OFs. I've seen a few hot clips of his on other website, but they had to have been PPV.

broskimike

Cherished Member
Media

So upsetting because he was so sweet back before he blew up

rikku99

Loved Member
Media
That’s a really big annoying thing about this platform. You’ll find a page you really enjoy and support them. Then out the blue, they scam you out your money or give a million and one excuses on why they haven’t delivered. Most of them do this while still sending out PPVs lol

Reactions: Sebastian234

Sebastian234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I really liked him but when he started doing his scamming, like sending the same ppV not once, not twice but multiple times I literally have his dm on OF I counted one video he sent out 6 times over the span of time and I’m like what? Dude why you selling this again. So I ultimately stopped cause it was getting out of hand he does new stuff here and there but now mostly posts ppv and rarely on his page like he use to.

Reactions: broskimike

hunglover22

1st Like
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@gym.rat8888 looks sexy, and offers a free OF - However he pushes his VIP page where you can see "full videos" for $10/mo. After paying there is nothing but 10 second clips, and many of his videos are censored by emojis. His photos make it look like he has a full array of content but it's a scam. You can't even download the 8 second clips if you wanted to either.

top2bottom1069

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
@gym.rat8888 looks sexy, and offers a free OF - However he pushes his VIP page where you can see "full videos" for $10/mo. After paying there is nothing but 10 second clips, and many of his videos are censored by emojis. His photos make it look like he has a full array of content but it's a scam. You can't even download the 8 second clips if you wanted to either.

another PPV+DRM.
Added him to my blacklist.