Onlyfans/justforfans Scammers

Clemmon Wright

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Stop paying these people. They'll quickly learn that customers have the power. Not them. If you can see everything for one payment, it's most likely a scam.

I did lol, I subscribed earlier this month hoping he had good content bc he had over 200 vids but as soon I saw the length of the majority of them and that he was charging to view the whole things I stopped my renewal.

TNS77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I did lol, I subscribed earlier this month hoping he had good content bc he had over 200 vids but as soon I saw the length of the majority of them and that he was charging to view the whole things I stopped my renewal.
I meant "can't" in my initial post. But yeah, I typically do research first before paying.

1. Check lpsg for customer reviews.
2. Check various other online websites for additional reviews or leaked content to get an idea of what to expect.
3. Check how many vids/pics he posts. The frequency and length of the videos.
4. If the above 3 steps looks promising. Subscribe. If not, keep moving.

Clemmon Wright

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I meant "can't" in my initial post. But yeah, I typically do research first before paying.

2. Check various other online websites for additional reviews or leaked content to get an idea of what to expect.

Oou your better than me if they are big OF accounts and do scammy shit, I steal their content as reparations. Then post on here about their scamming ways :)

Reactions: Jenna Talia

Clemmon Wright

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I feel like even if they want to do PPV Content, they should still upload a few non PPV Videos a month. Otherwise their really is no incentive to sub again.

Most of these OF dudes abuse the hell out of ppv, like what is the point of us subscribing if every you post that is worth watching is only viewable in PPV. I could’ve swore it was just originally used for when ppl asked for custom content not because they wanted to keep all there full length vids behind a pay wall

Clemmon Wright

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I feel like even if they want to do PPV Content, they should still upload a few non PPV Videos a month. Otherwise their really is no incentive to sub again.

Right, but you know the simps will eat up anything these types of ppl will put out and shame anyone who’s speaks out against these creators.

Reactions: HeroSignalCosplay

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Right, but you know the simps will eat up anything these types of ppl will put out and shame anyone who’s speaks out against these creators.
sad truth, hell they act as if these dumbasses are fucking them or cutting them a check from those profits. To those type of people I say this Get.A.Damn.Life cause these "creators" dont care about you only what you spend on them

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Add Derrick Pierce to the list. On top of the crazy custom content rates. He’s selling 1 min videos for 13-26 dollars. View attachment 31440881 View attachment 31440891
nah uh hell no! I am so sick of these entitled creators thinking just cause they have good bodies they can get away with half ass content that aint worth 99% of what they're charging for it, Im also sick of the people who would defend them or go after the people who will call them on their crap

Reactions: Clemmon Wright

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Most of these OF dudes abuse the hell out of ppv, like what is the point of us subscribing if every you post that is worth watching is only viewable in PPV. I could’ve swore it was just originally used for when ppl asked for custom content not because they wanted to keep all there full length vids behind a pay wall

No you are completly right that was the original goal of ppv content, and honestly I dont see anything wrong with it every once in a while but nowadays these fools are doing ti for everything and the damn vids are either too short, clickbait, or just plain sucks ass making you regret buying it in the first place. And why are they charging all this damn money for 60second flicks when I could go to gayforit, boyfriendtv, myvidster and plenty of other places and see much MORE for FREE!

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual

me too I'm the same way I check here or talk to people who have subbed to them on social media, it's pretty much how I find out who's legit and who's a queerbaiting scammer

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Travis Bryant
oh hell yes, he and his "open" friend Mario are no better than the others. Travis must think just because he's actually gay he's immune from being called out, sis you're a scammer plain and simple go back to patreon

D

deleted7823601

oh hell yes, he and his "open" friend Mario are no better than the others. Travis must think just because he's actually gay he's immune from being called out, sis you're a scammer plain and simple go back to patreon
At least these days he's showing dick (kinda) but he definitely upsells his content in his descripion and when you purchase and watch it, you're like "what the fuck is this". I don't harbor bad feelings towards him though cause his content has always been kinda weird

Reactions: HeroSignalCosplay
D

deleted7823601

100% on bigbreezy. He promoted 'fully naked' video of him and Levi Conely, which I paid extra for. There was just bulge and a brief glimpse of ass. It was clearly promoted as full frontal. I wrote to him and he played innocent "it does have nudity'. Lies and scams.
Another for bigbreezy here. I asked for either a video of him dirty talking or kissing and he sent me some fufu ass video of him (at least I assume it's him) somewhat grinding his dick on somebody. There were no faces. There was a weird ass skip until there is cum on his ass, to assume they were fucking. I'm just like ???? What the fuck is this?

joey19678

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
CB: nategains
OF: kingalphanate

No full videos. Will scam you on custom content
Would you post some off the things that he got like I really want to sub to him but People response are literally slamming him that he’s blocking everyone and that but if you can share it would be appreciated