Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@Ericbiograd Sorry to say, but that Nathan guy is scum if he called you out on his live for not being a nice person just because you politely told him about video playback issues caused by DRM. Maybe he was being somewhat playful, but still... This proves he couldn't care less about such issues affecting playback of videos his fans pay to access.

There is certainly no shortage of models. The moment a model disrespects me, I'm out!

Ericbiograd

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@Ericbiograd Sorry to say, but that Nathan guy is scum if he called you out on his live for not being a nice person just because you politely told him about video playback issues caused by DRM. Maybe he was being somewhat playful, but still... This proves he couldn't care less about such issues affecting playback of videos his fans pay to access.

There is certainly no shortage of models. The moment a model disrespects me, I'm out!
Thank you for that!! He and Blainoconnorxxx were the only real two guys that went south real fast for no reason. I wish they were nicer cuz when I like a creator I will come back over and over again and buy some PPVs too if it something I really want to see. I like supporting those creators that respect their fans and understand the fans is what makes them successful. I wish Nathan guy wasn't so hot tempered. His boyfriend seems really nice though and very hot as well.

Last edited:

Ericbiograd

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

sjaelihet

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I recently saw him on Even Canaillou's OF. They did a hot flip fuck together so that enticed me to sub to Hugo.

Ooh when did he upload the vid? Currently subscribed to Even's OF and absolutely love his content (DRM off too!)

My favourite vid from Even is the flip-fuck collab he did with jolianfrx. Does anyone know if jolian still has DRM off at the moment?

Reactions: CorvusCorax95

JovannieVlogs

Mythical Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DRM OFF
connorxmarkus
kurdishmanvip
jv_marxx
alexjacksonxxx
nanolove
mansaf6861
feytouched

DRM ON
bitchboymd
jeff_fbez
hatts17
I'm not surprised Hatts17. Finally his dream came true. No one will be able to download its content anymore. It is disabled for photos, but for your videos(including previews ones).

LMAO!

CorvusCorax95

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ooh when did he upload the vid? Currently subscribed to Even's OF and absolutely love his content (DRM off too!)

My favourite vid from Even is the flip-fuck collab he did with jolianfrx. Does anyone know if jolian still has DRM off at the moment?

Even posted the video on September 8, 2023.

JovannieVlogs

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Update— Jan_Massage said he’ll be turning it back off due to messages from subscribers so that’s good. I recommend his page if you’re into that sort of thing, the content isn’t explicitly sexual but a lot of hot videos and no PPV.

So as of now—

DRM Off:
Azaroso_premium
Iceman_jb
HasanSaab
JPPhillips
Pitt1345
ThePecGod
UncleJess
William_Mann
HardTomxxx

DRM On:
MalikDelgaty
MichaelYerger
PapiKocic
PeachyyBoy
SunshineSmile99
NateBHarrisVIP
AaronTheKid
I think William_mann has it on now. I paid for one of those PPVs at a very low cost and when I tried to save it, I couldn't.

Turjun

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

JovannieVlogs

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This DRM thing on seems to be causing problems for content creators. I have realized that when they put the subscription rate at $5 or $6.99, it is because they are losing followers. They know why they are losing followers, but they still won't turn off the DRM.

pocketphilosopher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DRM on:

muscle_couple (too bad because they are quite hot)
brawnylimbs (I asked him to turn it off and he says he is working on it…)

DRM off:

cornfedboyxxx (but he isn’t very active so may just want to pay for one month and then turn off renewal)
maxandjason (they are worth the sub!)

JovannieVlogs

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DRM Off!!! By the way, don't pay for Fabien's subscription. The videos of her having sex with another man are fake. Do not waste your time. As for Ryan and Fran, they are worth it.

@fabien26218780

@fabien26218780.png

@frandullon86

@frandullon86.png

@quadzilla86

@quadzilla86.png

rikku99

Loved Member
Media

samehlinger27

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I have paid for some PPVs and they are not bad at all. Plus they are not as expensive as others.
I saw a video of him (Ryan) kissing and making out with someone on Twitter. If you have bought that ppv then can you tell me how long it is and what else is there in it ? Usually the duration of his ppvs varies so just wanted to know.

Reactions: EduDudu