Onlyfans Nick Finch (officialfinch93)?

So you see no difference whatsoever??
If the back jiggles, I wouldn't call it fit. There's clearly a striking difference from when he started.

“ a striking difference” lol it’s people like you that make people hate themselves when they gain 5 pounds. He’s clearly very muscular, you can still see abs, and he looks better than 99.9% of guys out there. If that’s not good enough for you, you’ve got other issues to deal with.

if the back jiggles, it isn’t fit? What a sad, poor view of fitness you have. Abs don’t equal health, and a little bit of fat on your back doesn’t mean you’re not fit

“ a striking difference” lol it’s people like you that make people hate themselves when they gain 5 pounds. He’s clearly very muscular, you can still see abs, and he looks better than 99.9% of guys out there. If that’s not good enough for you, you’ve got other issues to deal with.

if the back jiggles, it isn’t fit? What a sad, poor view of fitness you have. Abs don’t equal health, and a little bit of fat on your back doesn’t mean you’re not fit
Okay now, I've not once singled you out or addressed you particularly.
Your ad hominem attacks are completely unjustified as is your judgmental tone about "people like [me] that make people hate themselves".
It's all your projection, since I never mentioned his health nor his value as a human being.
I made an observation on a public figure and stated that he's not as fit as he once was.
I didn't say he doesn't have abs, I never stated that abs equal health, so you can keep your pseudo psychological analysis of what is "wrong with [me]".
Save your breath or rather your keyboard and let people express their opinions on facts that observe or what they like.
You see, I am cordial, I don't make silly asumptions about you, your health or your body. If you like it when the back jiggles, good for you mate!

Okay now, I've not once singled you out or addressed you particularly.
Your ad hominem attacks are completely unjustified as is your judgmental tone about "people like [me] that make people hate themselves".
It's all your projection, since I never mentioned his health nor his value as a human being.
I made an observation on a public figure and stated that he's not as fit as he once was.
I didn't say he doesn't have abs, I never stated that abs equal health, so you can keep your pseudo psychological analysis of what is "wrong with [me]".
Save your breath or rather your keyboard and let people express their opinions on facts that observe or what they like.
You see, I am cordial, I don't make silly asumptions about you, your health or your body. If you like it when the back jiggles, good for you mate!
That’s a lot of words to try and justify an unhealthy view of body types.

you expressed your opinion, I expressed mine. that’s the way the internet works

That’s a lot of words to try and justify an unhealthy view of body types.

you expressed your opinion, I expressed mine. that’s the way the internet works
I agree with you, but back to business. Is it worth subscribing? He seems super active but his live shows are when Im asleep and Im confused with how he handles his content. I dont want to pay $30 and just to see his instragram posts and then message me if I want to pay more to actually see his goods

Reactions: MickLo30 and Npiot