Onlyfans Pages That Aren't Worth It.

Regular price is $12.99 per month. Too expensive for photos only (even if quality) and everything else behind a paywall.



$14.99 per month, and there are lots of PPV! Do those models think they are better than studio websites?!



$24.99 per month... Without personally judging him, he's obviously seeing this as some quick cash grab. That alone makes it less attractive. More expensive than any of my studio subs, incl. BrokeStraightBoys/CollegeBoyPhysicals you may like (those are joint sites, so you only need to sub to one).



$49 per month!!! Insane! lol

@quickchecks Have you seen Lucas Marsolo aka Snix? Snix Twitter: @Lucasmarsolo

Face-wise, he’s quite handsome, I find. He has a big, nicely sized cock, big balls, lean bod, and I’m getting a good, cool vibe from him. From the previews on X, his vids seem to be well-filmed, which is not always a given in porn, esp. home stuff.

And he doesn’t charge a lot—$7.99 per month, and there’s an ongoing $4.79 for 31 days special. I haven’t subscribed yet, so I cannot tell for sure there is no PPV and DRM, but looks like it's regularly updated. Would you sub and review it?
Dude it's $4.79 for 31 days. Thats peanuts, why not subscribe yourself and you can review it for us!
 
That shits me SO m
Saw Hector Lopez on Playgirl+... subbed to his OF page. Wish I had seen this first. AGREE 100%! One of the worst Onlyfans. It is basically a $10 a month instagram page. Not a single frontal pic.
That shits me SO much. Charge $5 not $10 if there is nothing there, at least that's a sign that we shouldn't expect much.

Not even a frontal? Fuck that guy.
 
i will let the image speak for itself...

View attachment 110735961

I remember watching some YouTube "documentary" on Luke Rockhold and scrolling down to the comments where all these MMA fans were calling him a legend and how he has cemented himself as one of the greats.

And all I could think was "If he's so great, why is he trying to hoodwinking people on Onlyfans for loose change". Clown behaviour.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Phil McCrackin
I remember watching some YouTube "documentary" on Luke Rockhold and scrolling down to the comments where all these MMA fans were calling him a legend and how he has cemented himself as one of the greats.

And all I could think was "If he's so great, why is he trying to hoodwinking people on Onlyfans for loose change". Clown behaviour.
Indeed. That was a discussion we (a group of fans) had when he started this early last year. This is not a matter of money (at all), I don't think a guy like him as a fighter/wrestler would need any validation... IDK, I've never seen him with any specific woman... perhaps he wants to know how much he can stretches the band before it breaks... I was told that there's not even full frontal nudes for the 100 bucks PPV stuff... and there were other PPV posts for 500usd...
Nobody ever knew what's the point... my best guess is to get as cocky as he can with his "pals"... met a man or a woman who can "afford" him (as a partner or a fuck buddy)... and not chasing him for HIS money or fame... IDK, it is complex... but his OF definitely belongs in this thread: UNWORTHY.
 
Another waste of time is tylerjeffrey_, 35 videos, but they are all 2-4 second clips and you have to pay extra for full videos.



He's cleared it again. He'll probably be back in a couple of months recycling the same videos.
Is anyone in his Twitter circle? I've heard it's fucking stacked.
 
  • Like
Reactions: scott5587
I'm sure I don't have to say it but Joss Mooney. He posts shirtless crap and that's it, charges extortionate amounts to see dick, his last dick pic cost, $120, and has it on a timer to try and force you to buy it. Sells censored stuff for less but it's still not worth it.

@the-real-adonis He's the brother of Alex from Frankie Fosters fourguyz4u account. A bit of ass and like 10% of dick makes it one to skip. Unerotic and mind numbingly boring.

Luis Young. Just Bulge and a tiny bit of ass. Charges over $100 to see dick which someone on this forum bought and said was definitely not worth it. He probably would be chargining $300+ for jerking and sex tapes. Money hungry for sure.

Cloton Wergin. I already have a thread up about this scammer but I hear from a close source that 75% of what he posts currently are promos for other accounts and of course, what he does show of hinself is the same boring underwear pics he has been peddling since he started.
So, concerning the-real-adonis account, is his dick really as big as the bulge looks on instagram? Do you mind sharing any full frontals of him?
It would be great
 
I just noticed a couple “”free”” pages are now having a “tip to message” feature. The grift never stops. Too bad because I would actually pay for a custom if it saved me a useless subscription fee on their paid PPV page with poorly shot and dim trailers.
I guess we now have a third category or pages to avoid. It’s PPV, DRM, and tip to DM. I don’t understand why don’t just go to manyvids. Manyvids allows people to see what they’re getting before they buy.
Maybe that’s why they don’t want to go there. It’s not as easy to scam the people there.
Was thinking just about this with ManyVids. I’d much rather creators post on ManyVids than PPV on OF.
 
Was thinking just about this with ManyVids. I’d much rather creators post on ManyVids than PPV on OF.
Because you can't nickel and dime your subs to the grave like you can OF, what I despise is 5 second videos and incessant DMs with prices of 25$ for a 1 minute video. F#!k that and them. They just made it to a list of restrict or never sub again.
 
Small time creator but I ordered a custom video from romansteel/Ramonsteel74 and he gave me the complete runaround before ghosting lol. Good thing it was cheap tip. Just info for whoever googles him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bssur and rikku99
This is an excellent and detailed review! Thank you for this! The only disagreement I have is with Justin the Jock. His videos are often broken up and/or don't include finishing shots. But that is just me. Thanks again!

Justin the Jock (IG, X) has been posting some more lately. It's true that he usually uploads scenes into two or three parts.

And there’s my new sub, Jonah Wheeler (IG, X). Very regularly updated, no PPV ever, high quality, wide choice of partners and red hot action. And it’s only $7.99 per month. He’s quite similar to Justin the Jock in terms of artistry, humanitarianism, and fan interaction.

@dave in oz @HungHeavy8x7
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: ElAguilaBueno
Ugh. I'm sorry. I wish I had known beforehand too.
Here are some others you should try to avoid because they either rarely post, are overpriced or have paywalls:
supernovasteele
kaydengodly
timlaurenz
ya_transformator
workoutwithkevin
alphamaster23yo
laml3y_of
dbrry33
If you like humiliation and feet pics/videos, go for it. This is the most ass/dick you'll get from Alphamaster23yo;
 

Attachments

I also stopped following Cole Connor when he started over charging & only posting PPV.

He tried to charge me $120 for an 11 minute fuck video like please lol

An update... His JFF was $12.50 per month, and it had 144 non-PPV videos. He then totally stopped updating it last spring. I remained subbed for six more months and then unsubscribed. And I’ve just noticed it’s now down to 9 videos, and it’s now $25 per month…

As for his OF, it's still mostly PPV for $12.50 per month (regular sub price).

Neither deal work for me, so I’ll catch him on Falcon Studios, one of my studio subs. I get he wants/needs more money, but he’s certainly lost some subscribers as a result. But then again, I guess he may be making more money now if he won’t revert it all to the way it was.

@rikku99 @cooper32

Note: It’s not that I’m cheap, but I have a lot of other subscriptions, and I’d rather support a variety of models and studios than one model only.