Open showers in London - list of venues to show off

eastendboy

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I dropped into oasis and highbury pool this week, first time since Covid. Oasis had a good mix of guys, some nice big dicks and definitely some guys actively showing off. Everyone showering got naked. Only downside was I noticed more than one guy hanging out on the benches in front of the showers fiddling with their phones while looking at the showers. I got the impression one was maybe trying to take some creep shots but I could be paranoid. Highbury showers are better than they used to be years ago; now a separate little room with 6 or 7 shower heads. One hot guy with a nice average sized dick glanced over at mine a few times. Think it was more of an idle comparison thing, he seemed straight. Neither place had a cruisey vibe (maybe the time of day) but very nude friendly.

albans

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Anyone here go to any footy addicts meet ups in east or south east London? Would love a bit of naked chill/hang in the changing rooms afterwards. You’ll see from my profile I’m hardly there to show off but love to watch some nice cocks (of any size!)

Tony9.5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Had a good experience at Oasis (with the outdoor pool) earlier this year. Didn’t know that I enjoyed people staring at my naked body and receiving a couple of compliments about my dick so much.
Going to London again soon so keeping an eye on here for where to try. I’m straight with a long-term gf so very new to this but it turned me on to much to ignore. Anyone know of any central hostels where I can get changed/walk around a male dorm?

dukejuke

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Anyone here go to any footy addicts meet ups in east or south east London? Would love a bit of naked chill/hang in the changing rooms afterwards. You’ll see from my profile I’m hardly there to show off but love to watch some nice cocks (of any size!)
You look fine mate. Don’t doubt yourself. Your body looks fit though

ellipses

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Had a nice swim at Oasis at lunchtime today. First time back in years. Loved how exhibitionistic the showers and changing room still is. So many good looking guys naked and not shy. I enjoyed being naked and being seen as a well as watching others and all the glances. Also how it is just admiration of the naked form and no action happening thankfully.

Oh the outside pool is still great too.. haha

londonredhead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oasis remains one of the best place to enjoy nude showering with other guys. You can walk naked from changing to shower. And afterwards dry yourself with views of the showers :) When there are 6 or 7 guys in there all naked showering it is heaven. Most guys whip their trunks off.

anon14782

Sexy Member
Media