Open showers in London - list of venues to show off

Not sure I've seen it listed on this thread but Rios is a naturist spa in Kentish Town where you'll see plenty... it's always mixed so there's boobs as well as balls. The waitress staff there are always topless too ;) It's compulsory nude 18:00-00:00 Mon-Weds and weds evening is always really busy... guys are normally naked there but girls sometimes cover up when it's not a fully nude time. Friday evening is crazy though often lots of girls in various states of sexy wet lingerie, Sat evening is couples only until midnight but going in at midnight can be fun ;) They have several relaxation rooms too....

Too many pests and not a place to relax at all.

Reactions: stones7incher

M costa

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I follow a guy on Instagram and he's a personal trainer (I believe) at Marshall Street. I'd love to know if he uses the showers there - he's always posting shirtless (and less) photos on his profile. I thought the place used to be part of my gym network but it seems they've switched, so can't go in, well, maybe a day pass.... :)
Just posted loads on his thread. Enjoy!
Tommy macnally

Reactions: steamyman

steamyman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone know if the FF Covent Garden sauna is working again?
There's a listing on squirt.org for that gym and it's updated by cruisers on a regular basis, including if the sauna is working or not. that used to be my regular gym years ago. It's almost a sure thing you'd get your cock sucked or a wank in that sauna any day or time.

gayboyanon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a listing on squirt.org for that gym and it's updated by cruisers on a regular basis, including if the sauna is working or not. that used to be my regular gym years ago. It's almost a sure thing you'd get your cock sucked or a wank in that sauna any day or time.
So it's working again?

gayboyanon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can’t find ff strand on squirt

steamyman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Where did the tommy mcnally thread go?

He’s my PT! LOL
Maybe he saw it and complained? Lucky you having him as PT - I'd keep wanting to shower beside him afterwards...have you ever been naked with him in the showers or sauna?

Poorstudent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Maybe he saw it and complained? Lucky you having him as PT - I'd keep wanting to shower beside him afterwards...have you ever been naked with him in the showers or sauna?

I’ve never seen him get changed in the public locker room. I’m pretty sure there’s a private staff changing room. All his photos are not from the men’s wet or dry changing rooms.

Blackrod45

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Was in Fitness First Gym Strand/Covent Garden yesterday. What an amazing time I had!!!!
From the moment I got there from start to finish, in the sauna and showers, so much cock action. My best moment was when a fellow black guy came in after about 6 guys were already in the sauna... looked around and managed to squeeze into a seat. I noticed quite a sizable bulge under his towel. He went to wipe his face and BANG! There was at least 10 inch of erect cock staring everyone in the face. At that point, everyone in the sauna began beating their cocks... well I had to go one further and wrap that thing round my lips, he began moaning and verbally expressing his enjoyment with the words " oh fuck" every chance he got. My jaw got tired and some other guy took over and in seconds he busted a nut inside his mouth. Hot hot hot experience. Had a great week to be fair