Open showers in London - list of venues to show off

D

deleted18693161

Who used to go to Virgin Chelsea? Miss the guys from there.

daverosser987

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hot. Who was in the foursome, you, two dudes, and the chick? What was the age demographic like there?
Me her and her partner and some other guy who came in the room. She went through a lot of guys that night lol

cordick

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Went to Oasis today at midday, decent crowd and I managed to get some action with the most well-hung person that was there. Wonder if he uses this forum :D
what did you do? pls tell us the details...and how hung was that person?

Reactions: YorkshireChap

cityjock89

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I went back to a football pitch with adjoining gym near blackheath in south london. Time it right and there’s lots of testosterone fuelled young lads letting it all hang out.
any idea on the name of the gym?

Reactions: cock30

colm84

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Was in London week before last and visited oasis. One time in evening around 6 to 7. Other time between 8 and 9 before close.

Around 6 was very busy but obvious cruising going on. Too full on. Old guys just loitering around benchs near showers and looking in.

The second time between 8 and 9 was better. Not as busy. Cruisers and creeps had gone. Just normal guys naked. Showered with a team of divers. They came in to the changing room after their session in thier wet suits. Took them off and showered naked. Really nice guys. Chatting to each other completely naked for a good while in showers. All had nice bodies and one was hung. One of them checked me out a few times which was hot. Much prefer this type of behaviour than guys pulling themselves in the showers in front of other guys who are not there for that shit.

222username222

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not
Was in London week before last and visited oasis. One time in evening around 6 to 7. Other time between 8 and 9 before close.

Around 6 was very busy but obvious cruising going on. Too full on. Old guys just loitering around benchs near showers and looking in.

The second time between 8 and 9 was better. Not as busy. Cruisers and creeps had gone. Just normal guys naked. Showered with a team of divers. They came in to the changing room after their session in thier wet suits. Took them off and showered naked. Really nice guys. Chatting to each other completely naked for a good while in showers. All had nice bodies and one was hung. One of them checked me out a few times which was hot. Much prefer this type of behaviour than guys pulling themselves in the showers in front of other guys who are not there for that shit.
Not surprised he was checking out your cock. You have a lovely big softie there! That’ll turn heads!

cityjock89

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yes I used to use them alot (one of my photos is from there), tues/weds 6-8 were busy due to 5 a side football... maybe google to find match times... totally free showers and lockers just walk in.
when you say just walk in, are there no staff checking what you're there for?

clav

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Been meaning to try some open showers in central on my way home from work, Oasis has a very nice heated outdoor pool so will give that a go and avoid peak time, sounds like a great situation. I do remember using it a while back and also remember creeps during busy hours and nice, open nakedness otherwise (with a bit of extra showing off/peeking going on to be fair).

Anyone been to Jubilee Hall recently? I remember the showers are all cubicles with doors, but I remember nudity was pretty much standard in the sauna, is that still the case I wonder?