Open Showers

Attachments

This report from March 2023 says the problem is with the drains not the fact the showers are communal.

Poway Unified School District'S Deteriorating Buildings

It seems that at least in some schools in the US kids do shower after working out.

I am amazed that at a school in California they still shower after gym.

Most of the time I hear about guys taking showers after gym these days it is in the Midwest.

I am amazed that at a school in California they still shower after gym.

Most of the time I hear about guys taking showers after gym these days it is in the Midwest.
Until recently my mate was teaching kids English in California. He said that in the classrooms the unwashed kids body odour was a serious problem. He's now moved to Spain - I think there were some other factors in making him move :)

After having gym I had to have a shower .. guys would say used it as excuse to be late for class or whatever ..

When with someone after gym/ working out and kind of like that sweaty smell is one thing .. to sit in class is another

Visited a YMCA today in Illinois that had a nice sauna and large open shower area. I spent a good amount of time hopping in between the sauna and showers completely naked. I even came out of the sauna dripping with sweat and walked right up to the urinals naked and took a piss with a guy standing right next to me (no dividers of course). Lots of older guys there. I couldn't help it but got rock hard a few times walking around the area naked while several guys took some long looks.

Visited a YMCA today in Illinois that had a nice sauna and large open shower area. I spent a good amount of time hopping in between the sauna and showers completely naked. I even came out of the sauna dripping with sweat and walked right up to the urinals naked and took a piss with a guy standing right next to me (no dividers of course). Lots of older guys there. I couldn't help it but got rock hard a few times walking around the area naked while several guys took some long looks.
There is one of the older Ys in a central Illinois city that is very old school. Big open locker room, everyone walking nude, open showers with showers along side the two walls facing each other, nude sauna, nude steam (where I've gotten a nice blow job), and the best...all nude guys in the hot tub.

There is one of the older Ys in a central Illinois city that is very old school. Big open locker room, everyone walking nude, open showers with showers along side the two walls facing each other, nude sauna, nude steam (where I've gotten a nice blow job), and the best...all nude guys in the hot tub.
Previously posted above in this thread, but this is exactly what the showers look like.
Screenshot 2024-08-22 at 8.26.37 AM.png

Well what’s the city? 👍

great locker room!
It really is. Big enough with plenty of places to hide. The pool is closed for repairs for the next month, so the shower area can be very private at times. It felt amazing to jerk off and blow my load right in the middle of this big shower area IMG_6645.jpeg
IMG_6645.jpeg