Orgasm Denial Therapy

AjEdged

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nah - never mingle work with fun! :cool:

Maybe to share a real life experience rather than fantasies - truth is stranger than fiction...
Back in the good old days of craigslist. During a business trip in France, I put up a personal, looking for husky macho men who would enjoy "an intimate full body massage with an unforgettable orgasm"

There came a reply from a divorced ex-bodybuilder dad, with some very impressive body pics when he participated in bodybuilder competitions. He's not the dry muscle type - it's muscle with the right beefiness. His picture looked like this:
View attachment 111384331

Of course I wouldn't waste on such occasion!

Several more mails intervened before he came over - he was looking for a real bondage experience, and wanted to be in gynaecologist chair position with a complete lack of control of his orgasm... It's not like I had to make any sacrifice to ask him to come to my hotel room.

So half an hour later he showed up at the hotel reception. The picture was taken at least 10 years ago, and he gained at least 15kg in the meantime. :joy:
It didn't bother me too much as I'm into bears in general, and most luckily he did not shave his body hair - which made him into a pretty fearsome looking bear. (He was easily 100 pounds bigger than me).

Once in my hotel room, he showed me all the goodies he brought with him - thick cords, multiple types of nipple clips, and several sizes of dildos.
He gave specific instructions that "I'll fight and growl like an animal when I'm near cumming. Just don't be afraid and especially don't give it. And make sure that you tied me down properly before we start."

Sounds familiar, @AjEdged ? :p:imp:

So I diligently tied him up properly as per his wish. And I did test a few times if the knots on his wrist, ankles and knees hold if yanked.

There we go. A big bulk of muscle with 20kg too much, tied up with his legs spread wide open, and looking at me to stimulate his most sensitive parts as I wish...
I remember I started with his balls and cock, slowly and gently, to make sure that his genitals gained maximum sensitivity. Too much or too rough rubbing and jerking would desensitize the sensitive spots - an error committed too often by unexperimented doms.
It was not the biggest cock in town, but at the same time he didn't have the bodybuilder curse (that you have a small cock while you bulked up your other muscles). It's an uncut cock well sized, but I remember his balls were very loose from his body, even when his cock got rock hard.

Once his dick became solid hard (and cock head well gorged and started dripping precum), I started working his nipples. Firstly the same ritual of sensitizing by sucking and licking till both nipples are rock hard and erect, then I simply picked the clicks with the screws so that I can adjust the "pleasure" as we went along.

He was in a trance once both clips were fitted onto his nipples, and let out the first snarl once I moved down to slip a finger in his man hole.
This one he didn't tell me, that he had a very sensitive prostate once his cock is rock hard. But as I started my game of playing with is cock and balls in one hand and my fingers in his manhole, he began to growl like an animal - fearsome growls, while at the same time began to try to unshackle himself from the bondage...
OK, I admit my sadistic side that I played non-stop with his ultra sensitive prostate to provoke his violent full-body convulsion and animalistic grunts, but those snarls were so loud (and the jerking of his arms to unshackle were so violent) that I felt lucky that the hotel room was exceptionally sound-proof... Otherwise the whole floor would have heard those wild animal snarls (and might have called the police!!)

Every few minutes during the tantric massage ritual, I freed up my hand to give a slight turn on the two nipple clips, to increase the squeeze on his nipples. Each addition twist on those clips started another crazy round of the bear violently trying to break the bondage... I honestly feared several times that one of the cords might let go...

So some 20-30 minutes into the sadistic ritual of prostate massage coupled with further pressure on the nipple clips, the bear went so wild that I honestly wondered how this might end - it became so crazy that it was not exactly fun anymore. Without exaggeration, it crossed my mind that the bear might even kill me if I don't let him cum...
So there we go - with a constant stream of massage on the prostate and his frenulum (I'll let you imagine the scene), I triggered probably the loudest and most violent orgasm I have ever seen in my life.

Then it was some 15 seconds of eery silence in the room.
Very very hot . Thanks for sharing!

accidenttourist

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very very hot . Thanks for sharing!
I reckoned you guys would be interested in a real-life Donny!

So back to the real-life wild bear.
While still gasping for breath, he's coming back to his senses, and gave me this big, sweet, satisfied smile on his sweating face.

"Thank you. That was the most intense orgasm I've had since a long long time!"
"Thanks for dosing everything the way you did to keep me on the edge for so long. That drove me really nuts. Really!"

He kept checking if I would be back in town often while I untied him, and absolutely wanted me to call him again the next time I'd be in town...

Reactions: AjEdged

accidenttourist

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bump:
Would you enjoy working here? Should we update the justice system to include this? ;)
Enjoy working here - depends on how the "apprentices" look like. :p

Justice system - NEVER! The place will be overrun by people breaking the law just to get treatment!! :joy:

Reactions: AjEdged