Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It was his parents' place I think. He said they mostly lived in the city, they didn't mind him or his sister using it.

-where?
-a little south
-yeah, near the sea?
-yeah, not really, kind of country, the house is kinda remote, there's a lake pretty near, lovely, good for swimming.

I was on holiday with Jools, my girlfriend, in Australia, mostly in the western part, Perth and surrounding bits, where she grew up. She was catching up with her best friend from school, Niccy, they were going to have a girls' weekend with a couple of other old friends. I was invited to go with them.

-uh-huh. Maybe not. I might just hang around here.

We'd rented an Air bnb.

-oh no, you can't do that.

We were with Niccy and her boyfriend Chris. He was the one who suggested it. He could drive us, his parents wouldn't be using it. I could see some of the country.

-oh, Alex, sounds perfect, we could join you there.
-mmm, yeah, Chris, you sure?

He drove us both after he finished work on the Friday. He'd taken an extra couple of days off. He said he was looking forward to it. I believed him. A long weekend, drinking, swimming, doing nothing. I'd only known him a few days, we got on though, he was easy to talk to, not completely at ease with each other quite yet, but getting to know someone new was kind of fun.

-how far down?
-not far, three hours or so.
-three?
-ah, yeah, Australia-not far.
-ah yes.

I looked at the country as we drove through it. We were in a pick-up truck really, a UTE, they called it. Chris wasn't exactly the stereotypical Aussie guy, he worked in one of the art galleries in the city, Julie told me he painted. He had a look about him though. We were more or less the same height, he was broader, stronger looking, his arms were thick with blonde-brown hair, he had jeans and a plaid shirt, open at the neck, more thick hair showing. Good looking, no question, blue eyes, a nice straight nose. He had flip-flops on, he drove with the window open, one arm on the wheel, the other on the manual gear stick.

-you drive?
-uh, well, I have a license, haven't driven for years.
-manual?
-um, yeah, don't know, guess so.
-you want a drive?
-oh, fuck, don't know about that.
-pretty quiet roads, now we're down a bit. Can if you want.

We stopped for a break after an hour and a half.

-you want to take it from here?
-fuck it, go on then

I hadn't been lying. I hadn't driven for such a long time. Chris got me going, got me to push my speed up a little.

-nice, you're a natural.
-ha.

HIs compliment made me feel strangely pleased. I drove, Chris next to me, his approval gave me a surge of adrenaline.

-you're right, pretty quiet roads
-yeah. I drove naked once.
-huh? Yeah?
-yeah, me and Niccy, on the way down.
-haha. Fantastic. On the Road.
-yeah, exactly, just two of us though.

I imagined Chris and Niccy in the car naked.

-you were driving?
-yeah. Weirdly fun.
-I bet.
-one time, going up north, driving all the way to Broome, we were naked almost the whole way, passing trucks.
-wow, they could see you?
-sure. Niccy's... well.

Niccy was as pretty as Chris was handsome. Slim, dark hair. I imagined her naked. Both of them sitting next to each other. Niccy's bare breasts, her legs, her bush. And Chris. Fully naked. His soft cock pushed up by his thighs. Jesus. I felt my dick stiffen slightly.

We spent our first night drinking wine. Chris cooked. We stayed up a while, chatting, this and that. The silences weren't at all awkward. It was fun. I was enjoying talking to Chris.

-so, my parents' place.
-sure.
-they've turned the second bedroom into an office, fuck knows why.
-ah.
-yeah. You can have the bed, I can sleep here.
-no, your place, you have the bed.
-or, well, if you're okay with sharing?
-um...

Was I? I'd shared beds with men before, more than a few times. Sometimes drunkenly after nights out, after parties, when room was scarce, sometimes in the sober light of day. I looked at Chris. I'd shared beds. Not for a long time.

-big bed?
-ha, big enough, don't think we'll wake up spooning.

Chris led us up, pulled the sheet back, chose a side, and undressed to his underwear. I looked, I realised. I looked at his almost bare body. I felt strangely, suddenly nervous. He had an actor's good looks, and an athlete's body. I unbuttoned my own shirt with slightly clumsy fingers. It really had been a long time since I'd undressed with another guy. I looked at Chris's broad shoulders, his well-defined muscles, arms, chest, abdomen, I looked at the thick covering of light-coloured hair. He had a pair of white briefs. I looked at the distinct shape of Chris's dick.

I stripped to my boxer shorts. We brushed our teeth. I could see Chris in the mirror, standing in front of the toilet, reaching and pulling his cock out to piss. I could hear the splash of his powerful stream. When he turned his dick was in a different position inside his underwear, less down, more sideways, I could make out the shape of it more clearly, the length of his stem, the wider oval at the end.

Fuck. Why was I looking at him like this? Stop. He was straight. I was seeing Jools. We got into bed together.

-all good?
-yeah, comfy.
-yeah. No jerking off, right.
-ha.
-kidding, can if you like, I don't care
-yeah. Maybe in the morning.
-indeed, morning sex, always feel fuckin' up for it in the morning.
-yeah

We lay for a bit. I could hear breathing. My own, Chris's. Neither of us were breathing evenly. I felt the heat of his body. The presence of another man so close to me. I felt my penis stiffen.

-fuck.

I glanced over.

-okay?
-yeah, yeah fine, got a fuckin' hard-on now.
-ha.

We didn't say anything else. We went to sleep, or pretended to. I lay awake, this beautiful, near naked man next to me. I imagined Chris's penis, still, pushing out hard inside his underwear.

The house wasn't air-conditioned. We slept with the windows open, a single sheet. I woke up with the sheet on the floor beside the bed. I'd had dreams, been drifting in and out of a hot sleep for an hour or so. I sat up, then stood up. Blinked my eyes open. Chris was stirring as well, pushing himself up. We faced each other on opposite sides of the bed. I looked at his gorgeous, manly body, his messed up hair, his face crumpled from the bed. I looked down.

-oh

Chris had an erection.

-fuck.

I didn't need to look, but I did, quickly down to myself. I had one too.

-ha. Mornings, told you.

We stood, Chris in his tight briefs, me in my white boxer shorts, and both of our dicks were pushing out against our underwear, two stiff, horizontal points.I felt myself getting stiffer, as I stood in front of Chris. I felt the tip of my dick pushing so firmly against my shorts I thought it might pop out. We didn't move, a second, another.

-might have to wait for it to soften before I have piss.
-ha. Yeah.

We went to the bathroom together, splashed some water on our faces. He was so close. I could see the shape of Chris's engorged tip, the roundness of it, pressing out, pulling his briefs slightly, showing me where the thick tufts of his pubic hair began. My dick was lifting up. I looked. No longer out, pushing against the waistband of my shorts. I was almost slipping out. I looked over as I washed. Chris looked just as stiff, wonderfully thick.

-Jesus I could do with a wank.
-a wank, yes, me too.
-get dressed after breakfast?
-sure.

We walked down to the kitchen in our underwear. Our dicks softened as we walked. Mine dropped and hid behind its looser covering, I could still see the clear bulge of Chris's, held tighter by his cotton pants, I could see the round outline of his balls, the length of his softened penis, held sideways again, the full contours of his stem and tip showing.

We sat and ate. Breakfast was first coffee and a cigarette, then some toast, an apple.

-you want to see the lake?
-yeah, course. Is it a drive?
-could, we could walk it, couple of kilometers.
-walk?
-come on, work up a sweat

We dressed. Chris packed a bag, I got a bottle of water. It was about twenty minutes from the house, and it was as lovely as Chris had said. A small, deep looking lake of dark blue water, surrounded on one side by high rocks, on the other by tall tress. We walked around to the side with the trees, a sloping, kind of beach, more dirt than sand, leading into the lake.

-swim?
-oh yeah? You can? It's safe?
-course.
-sure. Um, no.. I don't know, crocodiles?
-hmm, probably not.
-and no... bathers.. .have you?
-what? Oh, no, don't need 'em, I always swim naked when there's no-one here.
-um...
-sound good?
-uh...

Did it sound good? I didn't move. Chris was already stripping his clothes off. He undid his boots, pulled his T-shirt over his head. I still hadn't moved. I watched as my friend unzipped his jeans and pushed them off. He had pale blue briefs on now. In the second he still had them on I could see the bulge of his dick again. And then he slid his fingers into his underwear, and tugged them off. I saw thick hair, I looked up, just the sense of the fact he was now completely nude, the sense of the way his cock seemed to flop up and down when he pushed his briefs off. I looked. I couldn't help it. I saw this man fully naked. I looked at his firm chest, and flat stomach. I saw his thick covering of light brown, dark blonde hair, the way it thickened into pubic hair.

-you don't want to swim?

My eyes dropped. Like I had no control over them. I looked at Chris''s dick. He seemed so comfortable being naked in front of me, standing so casually. And me, why was I looking at him the way I was? I pushed the thought away. He had such a good body, so strong looking, firm, hairy, almost the way men used to be hairy, dense with those brown-blonde curls. Collecting in a thick clump. He didn't seem to mind that I was looking straight at his cock. He was circumcised, I suppose I knew he would be, maybe not fully, like some guys I'd seen. Jesus. It looked big, not huge, but thick, and quite long. It hung over his tight balls in a smooth bend, half of his soft pink tip visible, a soft sleeve of skin just holding the bottom of his bulb. I saw it wobble slightly as he moved.

-come on, Alex, what're you waiting for, no-one here.

And I took my turn to undress. When was the last another guy, someone I knew, had seen me naked? It felt like another lifetime, another person. Years before, school, then college, first moments, then choices. I kept glancing at Chris's bare body as I undid my laces and pulled my boots off, his tanned skin, all that hair, his impressively sized dick, fuck, not monstrously big, just, fuck, the way it curved out, the way it seemed to ripple, his stem so smooth, his tip so thick, the end visible, some of it still hidden. It was bigger than mine, I knew, mine was no more than average, maybe smaller than most.

I'd pulled my shirt off. I felt weirdly nervous. I didn't know why. I tossed it onto the ground and pulled at my belt. I was paler than Chris, slimmer I guess, not skinny as such, in nice enough shape, not as muscular as him. And nowhere near as hairy. I pushed my jeans down and stood in my boxer shorts for a second, hesitating.

-come on mate, water'll be fantastic when you're naked, trust me.

I hooked my fingers in and pulled down my underwear.

-hey, finally.

I felt so self-conscious. Chris didn't seem to care. I saw his eyes dart down, just looking, quickly, at my now naked body, both of us fully exposed now. My pale skin, my dark thicket of dense pubic hair, a strangely neat patch above my dick, vivid against the rest of my body. I wasn't circumcised. And I felt so small compared to Chris. I didn't think I was, though the moment had made me kind of nervous, which never helps, my scrotum had tightened and pulled my balls high, my dick seemed to have withdrawn as well, I looked at myself as we walked over the red dirt towards the edge of the lake, Chris's dick swung in front of him, almost knocking against his thighs. Mine pointed out straight, so slim looking, my stem had gone, my glans too, just a button-like protrusion of pale, wrinkled skin.

Chris was first in, wading until it was deep enough to dive and swim. I followed. It was, as he said, fantastic. I'd swum naked lots of times at home, not for a while. The water was cold, still and clear. We swam from one side of the lake to the other, then back to the shore. Chris stepped out and I joined him. We stood naked, our feet in the dirt, the sun shining through the trees. He looked magnificent. I didn't push the thought away. His hair glistening with water, his ass full and firm. He turned, faced me, letting me look at his beautiful cock. Fuck. It was perfect. His stem so thick, so smooth, his half-exposed glans a lovely wide oval, the slit of it dripping with water, his balls so taut, so big.

I knew mine was smaller, I didn't care. My scrotum was high, my balls almost inside me, a fold of skin underneath my chilled penis, pushing it up, my stem had shrunk to nothing, my tip smaller again, a tiny funnel of pale skin bunched up within my damp pubic hair.

-smoke?
-yep.

Chris got his packet, we lit up and smoked naked.

-you come here with Niccy?
-sure, few times.
-swimming naked?
-course, had sex a few times as well.
-yeah?
-mmm. In the water, on the bank, yeah, few times.

I remembered the size of Chris's erection. I looked at his now fully exposed penis. I wondered how big he was when he was hard. I imagined him with Niccy, in the water, inside her, her legs wrapped around his waist, or him behind, holding her hips, driving his stiff penis inside Niccy's pussy.

-they might come down I guess, after their weekend.
-they said so didn't they. They could join us, haha.
-yeah, Niccy would, we've skinny dipped with other people, you? And Jules?
-maybe.
-we... well, we didn't have sex with them, but once, years ago, we had a camp out here, us and another couple, open air, and we all fucked at the same time.
-in front of each other?
-yeah. Kind of hot, seeing them, the girls, ha, they stopped fucking us, and both gave us blowjobs, we were, me and Robbie, next to each other, our girlfriends sucking our dicks.

We were both still naked as we spoke about Niccy giving him a blowjob.

-Jools...
-yeah...?
-in the cinema, when we lived in London, we hadn't been seeing each other long, can't remember what we were seeing, she had her hand on my leg, she started stroking my dick, I got a hard-on.
-course. And?
-she got it out, I don't remember it... I mean, it wasn't busy, but it wasn't empty, either, she gave me a handjob, then bent and... blowjob.
-nice. You come?
-yeah, she... maybe shouldn't say...
-come on.
-she gives amazing blowjobs, I mean, best I've ever had.
-yeah?
-mmm. Like she really likes doing it.
-same as Niccy, she loves it. One more swim?

We cooled off. Before our exchange of sex anecdotes became too steamy. We walked in together, Chris splashed water over me. I did the same. He dived, and dived on me, and pulled me under. I felt this man's strong hands on my bare body, I felt his chest against mine. We sank and swam. I ran, as best I could, and leapt onto Chris's back.

-ah, bastard.

I felt his skin, his shoulders. Fuck. I felt my dick touching him, pushing into his body. We swam out, and ran around the lake, joyfully if pointlessly chasing each other. I saw Chris's soft, fleshy prick swirling up and down as he ran. I felt mine, smaller, tighter, bouncing more stiffly. It seemed right to throw each other's clothes in, all of it, I balled up his jeans and hurled them in, he lassooed my shirt, then jeans. We splashed and dived in again, ran around the lake, into the trees. Finally stopped for breath. We faced each other in the shade, sunlight barely finding its way in, the floor cool under our bare feet, our breath, and the birds, the only sounds. I looked at Chris, I stared at his body, his chest, his belly, thick with hair, the soft, curved length of his beautiful dick, his soft, tender tip.

I felt his eyes on me. Oh fuck. Fuck. Stop. This isn't a moment. No. This man is completely straight, I reminded myself, he had a girlfriend, big, broad Aussie guy. We stared though, his gaze was like a touch, like the gentlest of caresses. I felt a tremor of arousal inside me. Stop. I hadn't felt this for so long, for another man, id forgotten the thrill of it. Not now, not with this particular man. I looked at his body again, at his fully naked body, his balls, his cock. His ass.

-walk back?

I heard my own voice.

-sure.
-in wet clothes.
-oh, bugger that, nobody around, walk back like this. Stick our boots on.

We did. We found our spot by the lake, retrieved most of our clothes and bundled them up, put our boots back on, and walked the twenty minutes or so back to Chris's parents' house fully naked. It felt like the sort of dare I did in college, running naked in the street outside shared apartments, streaking from a bar back to a house. Only there were just the two of us, we weren't drunk, it was the middle of the day. The sun dried us quickly, then made us hot, and damp with sweat. I could feel it between my legs, an unfamiliar, though not unpleasant dampness around my balls, within my pubic hair, my cock sliding slightly as I walked. It felt like a longer walk coming back.

Chris let me have the last bit of water.

-fucked if we get lost.
-ha, back of my hand, mate.

I looked at him, dropping behind just enough to gaze at his ass, so wonderfully curved, so firm and smooth, a dense line of hairs showing between his cheeks, running along the tight, dark cleft of his bare bum. Fuck. Stop. I stepped quicker. I looked at his cock, out in the open, both of us, our dicks swaying and bouncing. We got to the house, Chris let us in, opened the fridge.

-too early for a beer you think?
-fuck no.

It was his parents' place I think. He said they mostly lived in the city, they didn't mind him or his sister using it.

-where?
-a little south
-yeah, near the sea?
-yeah, not really, kind of country, the house is kinda remote, there's a lake pretty near, lovely, good for swimming.

I was on holiday with Jools, my girlfriend, in Australia, mostly in the western part, Perth and surrounding bits, where she grew up. She was catching up with her best friend from school, Niccy, they were going to have a girls' weekend with a couple of other old friends. I was invited to go with them.

-uh-huh. Maybe not. I might just hang around here.

We'd rented an Air bnb.

-oh no, you can't do that.

We were with Niccy and her boyfriend Chris. He was the one who suggested it. He could drive us, his parents wouldn't be using it. I could see some of the country.

-oh, Alex, sounds perfect, we could join you there.
-mmm, yeah, Chris, you sure?

He drove us both after he finished work on the Friday. He'd taken an extra couple of days off. He said he was looking forward to it. I believed him. A long weekend, drinking, swimming, doing nothing. I'd only known him a few days, we got on though, he was easy to talk to, not completely at ease with each other quite yet, but getting to know someone new was kind of fun.

-how far down?
-not far, three hours or so.
-three?
-ah, yeah, Australia-not far.
-ah yes.

I looked at the country as we drove through it. We were in a pick-up truck really, a UTE, they called it. Chris wasn't exactly the stereotypical Aussie guy, he worked in one of the art galleries in the city, Julie told me he painted. He had a look about him though. We were more or less the same height, he was broader, stronger looking, his arms were thick with blonde-brown hair, he had jeans and a plaid shirt, open at the neck, more thick hair showing. Good looking, no question, blue eyes, a nice straight nose. He had flip-flops on, he drove with the window open, one arm on the wheel, the other on the manual gear stick.

-you drive?
-uh, well, I have a license, haven't driven for years.
-manual?
-um, yeah, don't know, guess so.
-you want a drive?
-oh, fuck, don't know about that.
-pretty quiet roads, now we're down a bit. Can if you want.

We stopped for a break after an hour and a half.

-you want to take it from here?
-fuck it, go on then

I hadn't been lying. I hadn't driven for such a long time. Chris got me going, got me to push my speed up a little.

-nice, you're a natural.
-ha.

HIs compliment made me feel strangely pleased. I drove, Chris next to me, his approval gave me a surge of adrenaline.

-you're right, pretty quiet roads
-yeah. I drove naked once.
-huh? Yeah?
-yeah, me and Niccy, on the way down.
-haha. Fantastic. On the Road.
-yeah, exactly, just two of us though.

I imagined Chris and Niccy in the car naked.

-you were driving?
-yeah. Weirdly fun.
-I bet.
-one time, going up north, driving all the way to Broome, we were naked almost the whole way, passing trucks.
-wow, they could see you?
-sure. Niccy's... well.

Niccy was as pretty as Chris was handsome. Slim, dark hair. I imagined her naked. Both of them sitting next to each other. Niccy's bare breasts, her legs, her bush. And Chris. Fully naked. His soft cock pushed up by his thighs. Jesus. I felt my dick stiffen slightly.

We spent our first night drinking wine. Chris cooked. We stayed up a while, chatting, this and that. The silences weren't at all awkward. It was fun. I was enjoying talking to Chris.

-so, my parents' place.
-sure.
-they've turned the second bedroom into an office, fuck knows why.
-ah.
-yeah. You can have the bed, I can sleep here.
-no, your place, you have the bed.
-or, well, if you're okay with sharing?
-um...

Was I? I'd shared beds with men before, more than a few times. Sometimes drunkenly after nights out, after parties, when room was scarce, sometimes in the sober light of day. I looked at Chris. I'd shared beds. Not for a long time.

-big bed?
-ha, big enough, don't think we'll wake up spooning.

Chris led us up, pulled the sheet back, chose a side, and undressed to his underwear. I looked, I realised. I looked at his almost bare body. I felt strangely, suddenly nervous. He had an actor's good looks, and an athlete's body. I unbuttoned my own shirt with slightly clumsy fingers. It really had been a long time since I'd undressed with another guy. I looked at Chris's broad shoulders, his well-defined muscles, arms, chest, abdomen, I looked at the thick covering of light-coloured hair. He had a pair of white briefs. I looked at the distinct shape of Chris's dick.

I stripped to my boxer shorts. We brushed our teeth. I could see Chris in the mirror, standing in front of the toilet, reaching and pulling his cock out to piss. I could hear the splash of his powerful stream. When he turned his dick was in a different position inside his underwear, less down, more sideways, I could make out the shape of it more clearly, the length of his stem, the wider oval at the end.

Fuck. Why was I looking at him like this? Stop. He was straight. I was seeing Jools. We got into bed together.

-all good?
-yeah, comfy.
-yeah. No jerking off, right.
-ha.
-kidding, can if you like, I don't care
-yeah. Maybe in the morning.
-indeed, morning sex, always feel fuckin' up for it in the morning.
-yeah

We lay for a bit. I could hear breathing. My own, Chris's. Neither of us were breathing evenly. I felt the heat of his body. The presence of another man so close to me. I felt my penis stiffen.

-fuck.

I glanced over.

-okay?
-yeah, yeah fine, got a fuckin' hard-on now.
-ha.

We didn't say anything else. We went to sleep, or pretended to. I lay awake, this beautiful, near naked man next to me. I imagined Chris's penis, still, pushing out hard inside his underwear.

The house wasn't air-conditioned. We slept with the windows open, a single sheet. I woke up with the sheet on the floor beside the bed. I'd had dreams, been drifting in and out of a hot sleep for an hour or so. I sat up, then stood up. Blinked my eyes open. Chris was stirring as well, pushing himself up. We faced each other on opposite sides of the bed. I looked at his gorgeous, manly body, his messed up hair, his face crumpled from the bed. I looked down.

-oh

Chris had an erection.

-fuck.

I didn't need to look, but I did, quickly down to myself. I had one too.

-ha. Mornings, told you.

We stood, Chris in his tight briefs, me in my white boxer shorts, and both of our dicks were pushing out against our underwear, two stiff, horizontal points.I felt myself getting stiffer, as I stood in front of Chris. I felt the tip of my dick pushing so firmly against my shorts I thought it might pop out. We didn't move, a second, another.

-might have to wait for it to soften before I have piss.
-ha. Yeah.

We went to the bathroom together, splashed some water on our faces. He was so close. I could see the shape of Chris's engorged tip, the roundness of it, pressing out, pulling his briefs slightly, showing me where the thick tufts of his pubic hair began. My dick was lifting up. I looked. No longer out, pushing against the waistband of my shorts. I was almost slipping out. I looked over as I washed. Chris looked just as stiff, wonderfully thick.

-Jesus I could do with a wank.
-a wank, yes, me too.
-get dressed after breakfast?
-sure.

We walked down to the kitchen in our underwear. Our dicks softened as we walked. Mine dropped and hid behind its looser covering, I could still see the clear bulge of Chris's, held tighter by his cotton pants, I could see the round outline of his balls, the length of his softened penis, held sideways again, the full contours of his stem and tip showing.

We sat and ate. Breakfast was first coffee and a cigarette, then some toast, an apple.

-you want to see the lake?
-yeah, course. Is it a drive?
-could, we could walk it, couple of kilometers.
-walk?
-come on, work up a sweat

We dressed. Chris packed a bag, I got a bottle of water. It was about twenty minutes from the house, and it was as lovely as Chris had said. A small, deep looking lake of dark blue water, surrounded on one side by high rocks, on the other by tall tress. We walked around to the side with the trees, a sloping, kind of beach, more dirt than sand, leading into the lake.

-swim?
-oh yeah? You can? It's safe?
-course.
-sure. Um, no.. I don't know, crocodiles?
-hmm, probably not.
-and no... bathers.. .have you?
-what? Oh, no, don't need 'em, I always swim naked when there's no-one here.
-um...
-sound good?
-uh...

Did it sound good? I didn't move. Chris was already stripping his clothes off. He undid his boots, pulled his T-shirt over his head. I still hadn't moved. I watched as my friend unzipped his jeans and pushed them off. He had pale blue briefs on now. In the second he still had them on I could see the bulge of his dick again. And then he slid his fingers into his underwear, and tugged them off. I saw thick hair, I looked up, just the sense of the fact he was now completely nude, the sense of the way his cock seemed to flop up and down when he pushed his briefs off. I looked. I couldn't help it. I saw this man fully naked. I looked at his firm chest, and flat stomach. I saw his thick covering of light brown, dark blonde hair, the way it thickened into pubic hair.

-you don't want to swim?

My eyes dropped. Like I had no control over them. I looked at Chris''s dick. He seemed so comfortable being naked in front of me, standing so casually. And me, why was I looking at him the way I was? I pushed the thought away. He had such a good body, so strong looking, firm, hairy, almost the way men used to be hairy, dense with those brown-blonde curls. Collecting in a thick clump. He didn't seem to mind that I was looking straight at his cock. He was circumcised, I suppose I knew he would be, maybe not fully, like some guys I'd seen. Jesus. It looked big, not huge, but thick, and quite long. It hung over his tight balls in a smooth bend, half of his soft pink tip visible, a soft sleeve of skin just holding the bottom of his bulb. I saw it wobble slightly as he moved.

-come on, Alex, what're you waiting for, no-one here.

And I took my turn to undress. When was the last another guy, someone I knew, had seen me naked? It felt like another lifetime, another person. Years before, school, then college, first moments, then choices. I kept glancing at Chris's bare body as I undid my laces and pulled my boots off, his tanned skin, all that hair, his impressively sized dick, fuck, not monstrously big, just, fuck, the way it curved out, the way it seemed to ripple, his stem so smooth, his tip so thick, the end visible, some of it still hidden. It was bigger than mine, I knew, mine was no more than average, maybe smaller than most.

I'd pulled my shirt off. I felt weirdly nervous. I didn't know why. I tossed it onto the ground and pulled at my belt. I was paler than Chris, slimmer I guess, not skinny as such, in nice enough shape, not as muscular as him. And nowhere near as hairy. I pushed my jeans down and stood in my boxer shorts for a second, hesitating.

-come on mate, water'll be fantastic when you're naked, trust me.

I hooked my fingers in and pulled down my underwear.

-hey, finally.

I felt so self-conscious. Chris didn't seem to care. I saw his eyes dart down, just looking, quickly, at my now naked body, both of us fully exposed now. My pale skin, my dark thicket of dense pubic hair, a strangely neat patch above my dick, vivid against the rest of my body. I wasn't circumcised. And I felt so small compared to Chris. I didn't think I was, though the moment had made me kind of nervous, which never helps, my scrotum had tightened and pulled my balls high, my dick seemed to have withdrawn as well, I looked at myself as we walked over the red dirt towards the edge of the lake, Chris's dick swung in front of him, almost knocking against his thighs. Mine pointed out straight, so slim looking, my stem had gone, my glans too, just a button-like protrusion of pale, wrinkled skin.

Chris was first in, wading until it was deep enough to dive and swim. I followed. It was, as he said, fantastic. I'd swum naked lots of times at home, not for a while. The water was cold, still and clear. We swam from one side of the lake to the other, then back to the shore. Chris stepped out and I joined him. We stood naked, our feet in the dirt, the sun shining through the trees. He looked magnificent. I didn't push the thought away. His hair glistening with water, his ass full and firm. He turned, faced me, letting me look at his beautiful cock. Fuck. It was perfect. His stem so thick, so smooth, his half-exposed glans a lovely wide oval, the slit of it dripping with water, his balls so taut, so big.

I knew mine was smaller, I didn't care. My scrotum was high, my balls almost inside me, a fold of skin underneath my chilled penis, pushing it up, my stem had shrunk to nothing, my tip smaller again, a tiny funnel of pale skin bunched up within my damp pubic hair.

-smoke?
-yep.

Chris got his packet, we lit up and smoked naked.

-you come here with Niccy?
-sure, few times.
-swimming naked?
-course, had sex a few times as well.
-yeah?
-mmm. In the water, on the bank, yeah, few times.

I remembered the size of Chris's erection. I looked at his now fully exposed penis. I wondered how big he was when he was hard. I imagined him with Niccy, in the water, inside her, her legs wrapped around his waist, or him behind, holding her hips, driving his stiff penis inside Niccy's pussy.

-they might come down I guess, after their weekend.
-they said so didn't they. They could join us, haha.
-yeah, Niccy would, we've skinny dipped with other people, you? And Jules?
-maybe.
-we... well, we didn't have sex with them, but once, years ago, we had a camp out here, us and another couple, open air, and we all fucked at the same time.
-in front of each other?
-yeah. Kind of hot, seeing them, the girls, ha, they stopped fucking us, and both gave us blowjobs, we were, me and Robbie, next to each other, our girlfriends sucking our dicks.

We were both still naked as we spoke about Niccy giving him a blowjob.

-Jools...
-yeah...?
-in the cinema, when we lived in London, we hadn't been seeing each other long, can't remember what we were seeing, she had her hand on my leg, she started stroking my dick, I got a hard-on.
-course. And?
-she got it out, I don't remember it... I mean, it wasn't busy, but it wasn't empty, either, she gave me a handjob, then bent and... blowjob.
-nice. You come?
-yeah, she... maybe shouldn't say...
-come on.
-she gives amazing blowjobs, I mean, best I've ever had.
-yeah?
-mmm. Like she really likes doing it.
-same as Niccy, she loves it. One more swim?

We cooled off. Before our exchange of sex anecdotes became too steamy. We walked in together, Chris splashed water over me. I did the same. He dived, and dived on me, and pulled me under. I felt this man's strong hands on my bare body, I felt his chest against mine. We sank and swam. I ran, as best I could, and leapt onto Chris's back.

-ah, bastard.

I felt his skin, his shoulders. Fuck. I felt my dick touching him, pushing into his body. We swam out, and ran around the lake, joyfully if pointlessly chasing each other. I saw Chris's soft, fleshy prick swirling up and down as he ran. I felt mine, smaller, tighter, bouncing more stiffly. It seemed right to throw each other's clothes in, all of it, I balled up his jeans and hurled them in, he lassooed my shirt, then jeans. We splashed and dived in again, ran around the lake, into the trees. Finally stopped for breath. We faced each other in the shade, sunlight barely finding its way in, the floor cool under our bare feet, our breath, and the birds, the only sounds. I looked at Chris, I stared at his body, his chest, his belly, thick with hair, the soft, curved length of his beautiful dick, his soft, tender tip.

I felt his eyes on me. Oh fuck. Fuck. Stop. This isn't a moment. No. This man is completely straight, I reminded myself, he had a girlfriend, big, broad Aussie guy. We stared though, his gaze was like a touch, like the gentlest of caresses. I felt a tremor of arousal inside me. Stop. I hadn't felt this for so long, for another man, id forgotten the thrill of it. Not now, not with this particular man. I looked at his body again, at his fully naked body, his balls, his cock. His ass.

-walk back?

I heard my own voice.

-sure.
-in wet clothes.
-oh, bugger that, nobody around, walk back like this. Stick our boots on.

We did. We found our spot by the lake, retrieved most of our clothes and bundled them up, put our boots back on, and walked the twenty minutes or so back to Chris's parents' house fully naked. It felt like the sort of dare I did in college, running naked in the street outside shared apartments, streaking from a bar back to a house. Only there were just the two of us, we weren't drunk, it was the middle of the day. The sun dried us quickly, then made us hot, and damp with sweat. I could feel it between my legs, an unfamiliar, though not unpleasant dampness around my balls, within my pubic hair, my cock sliding slightly as I walked. It felt like a longer walk coming back.

Chris let me have the last bit of water.

-fucked if we get lost.
-ha, back of my hand, mate.

I looked at him, dropping behind just enough to gaze at his ass, so wonderfully curved, so firm and smooth, a dense line of hairs showing between his cheeks, running along the tight, dark cleft of his bare bum. Fuck. Stop. I stepped quicker. I looked at his cock, out in the open, both of us, our dicks swaying and bouncing. We got to the house, Chris let us in, opened the fridge.

-too early for a beer you think?
-fuck no.
More please

Reactions: DanV
Great first part of the story wondering if they are going to get it off or not!!? Just have to wait amd see I suppose ready for chapter two now.