AvgBritLad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Has anyone else ever overheard people discussing dick size? Recently heard a couple of lads in the gym and one was commenting on the other one's size. Always good when you hear people in public having size conversations. What are your experiences?

AvgBritLad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A few years ago at the Y I walked in, took a locker and started undressing for the shower. From the other side of the bank of lockers I heard a guy whisper to his friend, "Hey, that guy withe big dick just walked in."
Damn that's hot. Always good when people think you can't hear cos its maybe not the sort of thing they'd say to your face

AvgBritLad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I stood for a minute with my towel and sure enough they both came round the corner looking in my direction. I glanced away and let them have a quick look before I covered up with the towel and headed for the shower.
Takes some confidence to be able to do that. I'm impressed buddy

moondoggy02118

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh my god, this brought back a memory. I used to go to this gym that had a jacuzzi in each locker room, and when men used it, they typically got in it naked. I miss it actually, not for sexual reasons (this was before I was into locker room play) but because hot water is so therapeutic. Anyway, like most gyms, there was no door on the locker room, you just rounded a series of corners until you were in the part where people changed clothes. I rounded the corner one day, and three college guys were standing there giving each other, or rather giving one guy in particular, a lot of lip. The guy was standing there in dripping wet boxer briefs, nothing else. The fabric was so stuck to his cock that it looked like he was in the middle of an x-rated papier-maché project. AND ... HIS ... COCK ... WAS ... HUGE ... It was like that moment at the beginning of Boogie Nights when Burt can't take his eyes off Mark Wahlberg, except in this version, Mark would be wearing wet see-through shorts. I almost literally gasped out loud because it was the first thing I saw.

And that's what these guys were talking about, the spectacle. The hung guy said, "Well, sorry, I didn't know the rules here. I didn't want to get kicked out." (He meant that he didn't know people went in the tub naked.) And one friend said, "Well, I'd rather be looking at your cock and balls than to be looking at that." And the other friend (this was the 90s, so a lot more instinctual gay panic) said loudly, "I wouldn't!!" And then the first friend tried to take it back: "No, no, me neither!"

I don't even know if I worked out that day. It fucked up my whole day, and this was now 25 years ago and you can see I still haven't forgotten it. No one ever specifically mentioned his size, but it was literally the elephant trunk in the room.