Owen Lindberg

He was on TikTok live doing his girlfriends makeup and she answered a question by stating he’s single. It’s funny how she plays along with his whole persona. I don’t know why anybody still believes it. Also I’m 99% sure I heard a baby cough in the background so those rumors are true too :joy:.

He was on TikTok live doing his girlfriends makeup and she answered a question by stating he’s single. It’s funny how she plays along with his whole persona. I don’t know why anybody still believes it. Also I’m 99% sure I heard a baby cough in the background so those rumors are true too :joy:.
Yep, he has a kid

Yep! Tried to clue everyone in on this some time ago. But in a week, a deluded "pick me" will be back here swearing he's not only legitimately gay or bi; but that he IS single and the baby noises were imagined.

Casual coffee thoughts. :no_mouth:

- When he applies for credit or apartment leases I wonder what he lists as his occupation? Does he legitimately list “professional model” with a straight face?

- He’s still very immature. His life and income is also unstable. Why in the hell did he decide to bring a baby into his erratic lifestyle?

Casual coffee thoughts. :no_mouth:

- When he applies for credit or apartment leases I wonder what he lists as his occupation? Does he legitimately list “professional model” with a straight face?

- He’s still very immature. His life and income is also unstable. Why in the hell did he decide to bring a baby into his erratic lifestyle?
Maybe his family is upper class, not exactly rich, but with enough to keep him away from serious troubles.

Reactions: Austinguy26