Owen Lindberg

the pics are gone too, owen is definitely reading this thread...

u would think he has better things to do, but i'm not surprised considering his giant ego and lack of a real job
I don't understand why my statement describing how Owen is a scam artist was removed. I didn't post any pictures or anything.

I don't understand why my statement describing how Owen is a scam artist was removed. I didn't post any pictures or anything.
I can only assume the mod thought it was a bit too much? Sometimes they get a little sensitive when it comes to accusations of anything remotely unethical.

Reactions: Tubbs
View attachment 32835311
6d5709c8-6e5e-4f28-b337-68d859ec71aa-jpeg.32835331

View attachment 32835321 View attachment 32835331
This is NOT Owen. It’s Wyatt Cushman.

What did Gage do? Try to claim he was straight?

There is literally no way to sum up the mess that Gage's thread became when he tried to explain himself on it, but it was beyond trashy and hilarious. He literally said at one point his role was to bully and initiate new guys lmao.

yeah Gage came on and tried to argue that he's "just friends" with all the gay sugar daddies who fly boys out on their private jets...
Owen said something similar to me in a DM. I didn't believe it when he said it either.

Even poor men want what they want and rich men are rich enough to get whatever they want so if they want sex from there sugar baby they will get it. Or else someone just as hot will take your place.

Reactions: 3403861

this is so embarrassing
Agreed, very desperate and embarrassing. These greedy grimy bastids have to nerve to create a “Six Figure Onlyfans Course?” B!tch what??!!! :sob::laughing: I only made it a few seconds through the video. How da fug are you making a video with no microphones? And where are the receipts! Show us some unredacted photos of your “six figures” per month.