Owen Lindberg

@Cheekyboyzxx blocked me on insta because I asked where he got that new pic of Owen with the basket link in the bottom. I just wanted more Owen content and he blocked me and now when I click his stories on Sunshynesmile99 it stays red after all three stories and I think it's because the fourth post is a Cheekyboys share.
I'm legitimately so upset, I'm such a big Owen fan. I literally joined sc just to see his posts : (((((((

Is he now playing the bad boy card? I'm not really sure if it's gonna work because he has a so angelical face. Anyway, here you have
Love love love, that he’s verbal and doing all this. BUUUTTTTT!!! The whole “make me a sandwich” thing was just cringe and couldn’t help, but laugh xD if he would of just stuck with “get on your knees, you’re a worthless slut”, etc, I would of been into it, but that part kinda killed it for me.

Love love love, that he’s verbal and doing all this. BUUUTTTTT!!! The whole “make me a sandwich” thing was just cringe and couldn’t help, but laugh xD if he would of just stuck with “get on your knees, you’re a worthless slut”, etc, I would of been into it, but that part kinda killed it for me.
Lol i cant take him as a threat with his voice or body.

He should play to his strength, being dorky and awkward works for him. I hate people who try to be something that they are not.
But doesn't he present himself as some type of alpha or whatever though? He seems exactly like the type is trying to be something he isn't. Lol

Wherever and whenever you want, babe

lol alpha? alpha with 6 inches cock and face like a twink? And with this behaviour like he want something else? Sorry, but if he doesn't straight can be versatile at sex. Alpha or top its far away from him