Owen Lindberg

Owen is part of the gay for pay dudes that should not be supported. You guys fall for anything, and for anyone that's not even that hot. There are actually plenty of actual gay people you can drool over.
I'm well aware he's a complete hack and a scammer but I still find him attractive enough to care for some nudes that might drop. Lol. Def not giving him my money though. We should def support actual allies or gay/bi guys over this opportunist clown.

I'm well aware he's a complete hack and a scammer but I still find him attractive enough to care for some nudes that might drop. Lol. Def not giving him my money though. We should def support actual allies or gay/bi guys over this opportunist clown.
He isn’t an ally, and doesn’t support the lgbt community at all in one bit so why give money to his gay baiting ass

He isn’t an ally, and doesn’t support the lgbt community at all in one bit so why give money to his gay baiting ass
Agreed.. . That's why I said I wouldn't give money to him? Was that directed at me? I'm confused Lol.

Agreed.. . That's why I said I wouldn't give money to him? Was that directed at me? I'm confused Lol.
Nah you’re right. If anything we should be actively leaking content of the insidious glass closet homophobes to hurt their pockets a little

also stop glorifying someone who gay baits you people but then is a homophobe at the end of the day.

No one us glorifying. But you cant deny the guy is hot af. I personally think his personality and past actions are awful. But what is the benefit to him of us thirsting over him?

Reactions: 6677171
No one us glorifying. But you cant deny the guy is hot af. I personally think his personality and past actions are awful. But what is the benefit to him of us thirsting over him?
he isn't hot, there are million of other white basic curly hair guys like him that actually are gay or support gay people without baiting them or being homophobic. You're pathetic for glorifying someone and spending money on someone who doesnt support you.

Reactions: Bruxelles
If Owen loses his lean Adonis body type his bread and butter gay fans
will look elsewhere. Most gay men I know aren’t into hulking muscles or
bodybuilder physiques.

This is the body he should maintain in my humbled opinion
most gay men also don't even look at this fool either.

he isn't hot, there are million of other white basic curly hair guys like him that actually are gay or support gay people without baiting them or being homophobic. You're pathetic for glorifying someone and spending money on someone who doesnt support you.

Not as pathetic as someone arguing over whether or not to support someone that they don't even know. But let me shut up. I actually HAVE a life with things to do. Good day.

Reactions: MelbBiGuy90
most gay men also don't even look at this fool either.
Which part of my comment are you challenging? Are we talking about his body type or his perceived poor behaviors from his past? I’m not here to argue the latter.

Reactions: 6677171
Not as pathetic as someone arguing over whether or not to support someone that they don't even know. But let me shut up. I actually HAVE a life with things to do. Good day.
I know him, and his dumb ass tried to recruit me to his stupid gay baiting team, I am not for it and exposed them all. You're pathetic, stop supporting people who don't really give a fuck about you.