Owen Lindberg

Just another white privileged guy with no personality and no plans to be someone. He's just another millennial who thinks can be rich and famous just by being pretty. It's really sad that all some people are now is attention. Please look at my abs, look at my blue eyes, look what I am doing!
Pathetic. He's handsome but his attitude is so pathetic.
he isn't even handsome. The typical white boy, blonde hair, blue eyes is so basic asf and america and people really tried to make it seem like they are rare and gorgeous. They are the first to age, have skin cancer and more.

Reactions: MaxTran
he isn't even handsome. The typical white boy, blonde hair, blue eyes is so basic asf and america and people really tried to make it seem like they are rare and gorgeous. They are the first to age, have skin cancer and more.
I totally agree that he is not particularly handsome and that he will not age well as a pale blonde.

Reactions: bendoverh
Dude what is your obsession! Wow.

Why are you blaming america for such a conventional beauty standard. Blonde hair and blue eyes have been desired since nazi germany.

Reactions: deleted3468781
Why are you blaming america for such a conventional beauty standard. Blonde hair and blue eyes have been desired since nazi germany.
Well blond haired / blue eyed boys have been desired in this world since many centuries before America or Nazis or even Germany itself existed lol