Owen Lindberg

Oh, yes, you said it was unlikely they would touch. That's right.
Doubtful =/= impossible bud. Lol no need to get snippy. But good for you finding my reply helping you out. Glad to be of assistance.

Last edited:
Reactions: christiancasey
Doubtful =/= impossible bud. Lol no need to get snippy. But good for you finding my reply helping you out. Glad to be of assistance.

Who's gettin' snippy out there in texas - land? Lol!

I literally already answered this for you before. Do you not read replies or quotes? lol

Helpful? It was @Charlie1313 who helped by posting the vid where they actually did touch, correcting /contradicting your earlier oh-so-assured reply that it was 'doubtful they'd ever do that'. Lol!

Go have a wank and chill.

Who's gettin' snippy out there in texas - land? Lol!

Helpful? It was @Charlie1313 who helped by posting the vid where they actually did touch, correcting /contradicting your earlier oh-so-assured reply that it was 'doubtful they'd ever do that'. Lol!

Go have a wank and chill.
Wow. Get some help. You asked for the name and I gave it... Which you ignored and wanted to get passive aggressive instead. Speaks volumes really. And I did not contradict myself at all. Wtf lol. You are clearly the one who needs a wank and chill. Calm down.

All this is nice and all but I think contacting OF with screenshots and reporting him will hurt him more than talking about it here. I've already contacted so everyone else please report him
Lets massively report him.
WTF calling this person “retarded” who the hell he thinks he is

View attachment 44921741

I try to compare Owen’s birthmarks on this picture and others and I do believe this is him. Would you agree?
It's 100% not Owen. That dude has an Australian accent if u watch the vid and he's more muscular than owen could ever hope to be lol. Oh...and that blonde can actually get it up

This is why he’ll never get a dime from me.
I can't tell you how much I want this to dude to mouth off to the wrong people in a club sometime and get absolutely fucking worked.

This is why he’ll never get a dime from me.
Ughhh the cringe is strong with this one. Lol this is definitely the way to treat your "fans" dude. How he abs any supporters at all is beyond me. I'm just here for the nudes lol.