Passionate sex?

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not sure passionate sex can be adequately described in words.

There's a chemistry and connection there (at least for me) that doesn't exist in "regular" sex. For example, the night my boyfriend and I broke up, we had super passionate sex since he was leaving to go back home in the morning and we knew we'd never see each other again. It was very primal. Lots of the "I can't get enough of you" feeling. Holding each other close, hands all over each other, kissing hard and soft at the same time, not having to speak words to convey emotion and desire. We just felt amazingly close. I dunno how else to describe it. :/

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think InTox describes it pretty well. It's like there's so much want and desire that you almost stop being two people. It's all mouths and tongues and fingers and skin and penetration and accepting and being accepted and movement and smells and sounds and being inside each other.

It's pretty incredible when there's passion in sex.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When two hours feels like minutes and you can't remember a thing: that is passionate love. Yes, it involves a lot of clawing, grabbing, hugging, moving, sweat, screams, wrestling, oh shoot I gotta go shower.

Fat_Bz

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think I get the idea now, my ex always asked for passionate sex and it would start off that way but me being me would always end up being rough as shit so maybe I need to work on conveying emotion better

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I think I get the idea now, my ex always asked for passionate sex and it would start off that way but me being me would always end up being rough as shit so maybe I need to work on conveying emotion better

rough is ok as long as the passion is there....
passion doesn't always mean 'tenderness' and many times it doesn't; but maybe that is what she is looking for ... you should ask her....

passion means you want to please your partner more than pleasing yourself. If you are having sex with your regular partner, then it's pretty much given there is the emotional connection... but chemistry ? Well chemistry is a powerful element in passionate sex.

Chemistry... moving as one
Desire adn longing to please... longing to hear her scream your name (not in pain)
Feeling the other person's responses and moving in motion with them...

Passion is more than just primal instinct to fuck~ IMO

FP

B_Evie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The descriptions already given are really great. I would just add that it's when you feel like you cannot get enough of each other and never want to let go of the moment.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Passionate sex can be rough or gentle, fast or slow. For me it feels fevered and hungry, only the room we occupy exists. When it is over, the smallest kiss, or the right glimmer in an eye, or the right smile can set everything on fire again. For me there is an out of control, can't stop feeling. Every orgasm leaves behind a sensation that one more is almost there if we just keep going. I don't need to be in love with my partner for the sex to be passionate, but the chemistry has to be intense.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Don't outrun the passion with the rough stuff. Being rough is a part of it, but it's not passion. It just happens because of the passion.

Try not to get carried away. Just be in the moment and let it take you there.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well thanks for the advice ladies i do appreciate it.

Tbh I think it's sort of hard to make a conscious decision to "be" passionate. Passion isn't so much about the mind as it is about the heart. I don't think you can make a decision to give a person passionate sex, if that makes sense. It either happens or it doesn't. Maybe that's just my experience.