Patrick dougall

I don't have much hope he's got any actual nudes, he's got a "good boy" vibe and with his internet presence doubt he'd do anything that could hurt that.

Reactions: Arnian
Do we know his sexuality?

I though he and the guy from the video above were a couple, but according to him they’re just friends.

I don't think they were actually dating. That's Napoleon Jinnies, who along with Quinton Peron, became the first male cheerleaders in the NFL and to cheer at the Superbowl. That was when Patrick was in L.A. working on Young Sheldon.

He often posts "dates" with not only Francis and Napoleon but Stephanie Styles, Tiffany Mink, and Jeff Sheats. I don't get the impression he is/has really dated any of them. I know it isn't the first place most people's thoughts go to, since they are trying to understand a person's sexuality in terms they can relate to, but I get a distinct impression that he may, in fact, be Asexual.

More and more people are accepting their asexuality and simply cultivate friendships instead of pursuing sexual relationships and I would not be surprised if that is where he falls on the spectrum.