Patrick Leblanc

Traymond

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
its Seff Breezy. I bought the video way back when I had his onlyfans. It’s a very short, very FAKE video of supposed sex when in reality it’s just Patrick dry humping Breezy’s arse. There’s many many videos all of the same nature. For all the effort they put into their fake shit they might as well as made an actual real one by now

This almost seems gayer to me than if he would have actually fucked him. Like, it seems really gay that they are all soooo uncomfortable even being naked around eachother.

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This almost seems gayer to me than if he would have actually fucked him. Like, it seems really gay that they are all soooo uncomfortable even being naked around eachother.
Hahaha that's what has me scratching my head sometimes. Why go thru all the trouble to get naked, set up a camera, get hard... Just to film a fake fucking video? It's soooo bizarre to me. And also contradicts the idea that they just don't want to touch another guy. It's totally incoherent honestly. Smh lol

RedheadScott

Superior Member
Media

It’s a weird paradox isn’t it? Constant posts with each other “shall we fool around?” Then the weird “see me give him a blowjob” or “see me fuck him” which results in a video of a head bobbing up and down and one of dry humping. I mean the dry hump video- the effort they go to- they’re both naked- but are just rubbing up against each other. Just fuck!? Like if you want to make some decent money and you go to those lengths you might as well just do it right?! :emoji_laughing: