PE over the course of a year

firefighter2904

Legendary Member
Media
PE legit works if you are consistent. Find a program that works for you and listen to your body. When you stop getting gains, be consistent, change the program and add more time. Currently 5 days a week of stretches, cock ring after pumping and pumping for 22 minutes at 8 for pressure for 4-5 cycles depending on what my body says. Also work through 3 different tubes to achieve a uniform girth and not have this fat lumpy cock from poor pumping work. Good luck and keep after it boys it works !

Attachments

_mfrankb_

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PE legit works if you are consistent. Find a program that works for you and listen to your body. When you stop getting gains, be consistent, change the program and add more time. Currently 5 days a week of stretches, cock ring after pumping and pumping for 22 minutes at 8 for pressure for 4-5 cycles depending on what my body says. Also work through 3 different tubes to achieve a uniform girth and not have this fat lumpy cock from poor pumping work. Good luck and keep after it boys it works !
As mentioned by the person above, I am also curious about erect gains. I am a couple of months into a program and it would be cool to hear more details about your results.

Reactions: Wookinpunub and Zyz